Stop telling currycels to “arrange marriage”

D

Deleted member 29261

Master
It’s Cope,
Even in arranged marriage the man has to be handsome, with a full head of hair, and preferably fair skin. Sure it might be easier but my dad literally had 5-6 families want to marry him for his height and my mom the same cuz she was hot as hell in her prime (no inbred).

Go on any arranged marriage or partner marriage website and you’ll see things like “want fair skin, hair, preferably tall, etc”

• +1
Reactions: zura
No curries are inhumane so they force gl teenage girls to marry old ogre like men

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 32410 and Yo000
  • +1
Reactions: zura
if you're curry then join incels.is

• +1
Reactions: skeet, Deleted member 32410, Yo000 and 2 others
It’s Cope,
Even in arranged marriage the man has to be handsome, with a full head of hair, and preferably fair skin. Sure it might be easier but my dad literally had 5-6 families want to marry him for his height and my mom the same cuz she was hot as hell in her prime (no inbred).

Go on any arranged marriage or partner marriage website and you’ll see things like “want fair skin, hair, preferably tall, etc”
arranged marriage is literally the cause and reasoning intentionally for the propagation of subhuman genetics, otherwise they would just die out due to inceldom only the fit survive in nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back