Stop telling ppl u are going to gym

shieldzz

shieldzz

- Stop telling ppl u are going to gym
- Stop posting on instagram stories that u go to the gym you fucking ape

In 2024 every normie goes to the gym to the point its cringe already. 90% of them are doing it for "girls" but dont want to accept,neither they want to accept the truth that no gym for ur face
Im not saying to dont lift, you should keep going to the gym but stop telling people that and stop show it.
What you should to instead,tell people you play a sport and that's why you have a lean body .
Make foids think you have a good body and muscles from rugby or football . That's where real chads are, gymcelling is fucking cringe filled with roided turbomanlets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Boxingfan, gigell and 15 others
@BrahminBoss

This goes for everything. Make them believe you're genetically better. Lashes thicker out of nowhere? Genetics, bro. Never reveal any insecurities either.

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows, Jockey67, tomm1453 and 9 others
This goes for everything. Make them believe you're genetically better. Lashes thicker out of nowhere? Genetics, bro. Never reveal any insecurities either.
Someone read the 48 laws book :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tomm1453, The Grinch, Jova and 1 other person
if ur chad wear glasses and caption 'going to the library'. if ur not chad don't do anything.

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
Makes me cage when beckies post books in insta stories. We know damn well you ain’t never read a word in your life except dick novels, slut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, Jova, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
yeah especially with surgery, never tell people who didn't know what you looked like before that you got rhino or bimax or whatever.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and Richard Cheese
if ur chad wear glasses and caption 'going to the library'. if ur not chad don't do anything.
dont post anything unless its something ordinary .

110% agree and based thread

Especially if you are a framelet like me, its pathetic to tell people I go gym with this shit body either way

You want to make it seem like your body is effortless, get more magic out of it that way

And the part where all normies go gym and it has indeed become cringe

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ilovetakis
The problem is that incels lack any real fun hobbies

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Agreed
And if a woman asks you if you go to the gym and you clearly look like you do then just say "sometimes, I also play this sport blah blah blah"
Never say "oh yea 6x a week PPL"

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Yeh baby I don't work out I just born with some muscle baby !!! I just play soccer !!
While on 300mg tren ace per week

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and butterworld
gym is cope , combat sports mog

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and shieldzz
this is based tbh. I have never really heard a girl react well to some dude telling here anything about the gym. Even when chad says he goes to the gym they react dissapointed.

lol but if you play football you won’t just become muscular out of nowhere you have to lift or else you’ll stay skinnyfat

You have to larp as a rugby player, sumo wrestler or pro lifter ma boy

What about if ur friends ask for advice, should u tell them or say it’s genes

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
@moreroidsmoredates
Wake up your best friend posted

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Redpill cope

@moreroidsmoredates
Wake up your best friend posted
“stop telling people you go gym brah”
IMG 8891
“Got it because of rugby brah” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad, slavicpsycho and 5.5psl
What about if ur friends ask for advice, should u tell them or say it’s genes
Decent amount of my friends are starting to norwood but I'm not going to tell them about fin. I think you can become a laughing stock of the group if you're too into this stuff. I'd only recommend it if they mentioned they're thinning. That's the best course of action imo.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Legit, I've made a thread about this before

Brah all these normies keep asking me what i do in my free time all i can say is gym, its better than saying i rot at home all day

- Stop telling ppl u are going to gym
- Stop posting on instagram stories that u go to the gym you fucking ape

In 2024 every normie goes to the gym to the point its cringe already. 90% of them are doing it for "girls" but dont want to accept,neither they want to accept the truth that no gym for ur face
Im not saying to dont lift, you should keep going to the gym but stop telling people that and stop show it.
What you should to instead,tell people you play a sport and that's why you have a lean body .
Make foids think you have a good body and muscles from rugby or football . That's where real chads are, gymcelling is fucking cringe filled with roided turbomanlets
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no worries, nobody ever asks me shit (y)