stop texting women first

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Normies and bluepill fucks out in the real world do this regardless but i dont think i have smashed a chick that i texted first it just dosent work

Stop texting these whores first if she likes you or was interested they will always text u first , and some women will text u first just to bait you for validation . 🚩 if she says “ i wont text first or send me your best pu line . Also if she has her ig @ tagged just call it a wraps

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, PKing_, Chadeep and 2 others
Normies and bluepill fucks out in the real world do this regardless but i dont think i have smashed a chick that i texted first it just dosent work

Stop texting these whores first if she likes you or was interested they will always text u first , and some women will text u first just to bait you for validation . 🚩 if she says “ i wont text first or send me your best pu line . Also if she has her ig @ tagged just call it a wraps
Water. Girls are the sexual choosers not men

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and edodalic29
Water. Girls are the sexual choosers not men
Agree , i went through my phone earlier and tallied up all the girls who i scored with this yr so far and the ones that i didnt .

ALL the ones that flaked and that i didnt get to fuck never intiated covo first

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and WishIwasChico
Agree , i went through my phone earlier and tallied up all the girls who i scored with this yr so far and the ones that i didnt .

ALL the ones that flaked and that i didnt get to fuck never intiated covo first
Ye it happens to me too bro. Like 90% of my slays they approached me or texted me first. They are the ones with the infinite options, so they get to choose. If they don't choose you, don't chase them.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and edodalic29
Good post, but cucks like me can’t change it. :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29
Haha women would loose their shit if everyone including truecels started boycotting against this shit
I don’t even express interest in women irl and I’m truecel, surely that offends them. Truecels like me just can’t win. :feelswah:

Ye it happens to me too bro. Like 90% of my slays they approached me or texted me first. They are the ones with the infinite options, so they get to choose. If they don't choose you, don't chase them.
if no women chooses you then you have to chase
thats how normies get into relationships irl
OP only makes sense for above avg guys who have girls chasing

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
if no women chooses you then you have to chase
thats how normies get into relationships irl
OP only makes sense for above avg guys who have girls chasing
Chads have to chase the higher tier girls still , but can settle down for mtb but who would want to settle down for less being gl themselves

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
lol nonsense girls dont text first if they do they are ugly