"Stop thinking about sex you're 16 bro" "Just study hard and be a goy slave bro"

GeneralCumSHot

GeneralCumSHot

Iron
By that time you will say that i will be 35 and have still be a virgin while
That other 35 year old stacy will have to settle down with people after
getting piped since her 14's

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, truthhurts and gigell
Jb time is running up for me

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, GeneralCumSHot and truthhurts
I'm 17 and i know i will never take a whiff of that 'teen love',
i want other young people who are still young to know; that you guys
NEEDS to think about sex Im not saying that school is bad but dont
Be busy on it neither you're gonna end working for the small hat elite and be
Treated like shit anyways so might aswell just go NEET.

Keep mind while you were in middle school to highschool getting beat down by
Your parents for having bad grades lil chad and Stacy were sneaking out of class
And fucking like no tomorrow.

Helas when i was at those age 12-16 i have witnessed that, the future chico lachowski
Skipping classes to knock out foids while my teacher would yell at me for going
To the toilet i will always remember all those rejections i had, all those niches i was told to
Do (thugmaxx, nice guymaxx) and even getting gaslit by normies, chads, becky and stacies and my parents especially my mom
Into thinking that sex is bad.

I want you young guys to know that. The're limited times for limited things
For some of y'all if you waste your age YOU WASTE IT ALL.

Unfortunatly some like me are forced to because our parents either fucked in the wrong position
Or our mom were too horny to controll themselves to think about the outcomes of their genetics
How it could arm their kid's looks as well.

French groid speaking.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Alt Number 3, watah and 1 other person
I wish I thought less about sex at 16 but yeah you don’t need to be a monk

However I think if you are a normie it’s probably beneficial to lock in until 21

Sex is sex no matter the age and it’s more fun when you have your own apartment and disposable income

Unless you stumbled into some rom com soulmate movie-esque relationship (happens for some people) it’s not like fucking at 16 is super essential to your emotional development

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and watah

Your parents for having bad grades lil chad and Stacy were sneaking out of class

Helas when i was at those age 12-16 i have witnessed that, the future chico lachowski
To the toilet i will always remember all those rejections i had, all those niches i was told to
Do (thugmaxx, nice guymaxx) and even getting gaslit by normies, chads, becky and stacies and my parents especially my mom

I want you young guys to know that. The're limited times for limited things

Unfortunatly some like me are forced too because our parents either fucked in the wrong position
Or our mom were too horny to controll themselves to think about the outcomes of their genetics
How it could arm their kid's looks as well.

French groid speaking.
Fuck dude I’m worried I’m gonna be 16 in a few months

13 year old jbs at school probably like me or maybe not I’m always in state of confusion

• JFL
Reactions: watah
I wish I had done a better job of learning to be a goy slave

There's a lot of money in it

• +1

Do (thugmaxx, nice guymaxx) and even getting gaslit by my parents especially my mom

I want you young guys to know that. There limited times for limited things

Unfortunatly some like me are forced too because our parents either fucked in the wrong position
That it could arm their kid's genes as well.

French groid speaking.
The problem is, if it wasn’t happening for you, chances are focusing on sex wasn’t going to make it happen

Chances are you would have just not had sex and you would have been behind on your school work

If you aren’t naturally compelled to be trying to fuck at that age then it’s probably not worth your time, you’re going to be competing with budding Chads for the romantic high school experience

Which that is an experience in itself yes but idk. If you are on this site then you should be maxxing anything anyway which would probably lead to some sexual attention, if you aren’t receiving any, and you have no overwhelming compulsion then I doubt it’s worth it.

The dudes who fucked at 16 were the dudes that were always going to fuck at 16. Dudes that are going to fuck at 16 don’t need you to tell them they should be trying to fuck at 16, if they need to be told they should be trying to fuck at 16, chances are they can’t get pussy at 16. I hope I’m making sense here

• +1
Fuck dude I’m worried I’m gonna be 16 in a few months

13 year old jbs at school probably like me or maybe not I’m always in state of confusion
Fuck that "muh pedophile double headed logic jew bullshit"

WHITE MEN YOU'RE GOING EXTINCT AND YOUR AGE IS FADING

just do your job and go ask her out you're 16.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie and gigell
The problem is, if it wasn’t happening for you, chances are focusing on sex wasn’t going to make it happen

Chances are you would have just not had sex and you would have been behind on your school work

If you aren’t naturally compelled to be trying to fuck at that age then it’s probably not worth your time, you’re going to be competing with budding Chads for the romantic high school experience

Which that is an experience in itself yes but idk. If you are on this site then you should be maxxing anything anyway which would probably lead to some sexual attention, if you aren’t receiving any, and you have no overwhelming compulsion then I doubt it’s worth it.

The dudes who fucked at 16 were the dudes that were always going to fuck at 16. Dudes that are going to fuck at 16 don’t need you to tell them they should be trying to fuck at 16, if they need to be told they should be trying to fuck at 16, chances are they can’t get pussy at 16. I hope I’m making sense here
I'm not saying that thinking of sex daily would make you have sex earlier, what i exactly meant was that there are things that are meant for certains age, sex is meant to be for teens only, there's a reason why women are the most fertile by that age.

There's a reason why they lose virginity faster than men, there's a reason why they tend to be
Highly selective to the point to even choose older male (Chads of course not balding freemartin edpcels)

As for men, Once you've reached 30 you're officially mentally finished, the damage caused by the lack
Pussy juice, and the k1ked up society telling that you're gross for thinking about sex will be enough to prevent most of us to get atleast a landwhale because they too somehow
Managed to get boned by a above average normies at a young age.

Tryna get a women at your age ? Well too bad she's either with a boomer chad or you'll get a used and abused roastie who got boned so bad by a useless jobless jock that she popped out 3 kids and now wants to be with you after decades of rejecting you since middle school, of course the small hat led soyciety will curse at you for not taking care of chad/jerome's mutant babies.

Wanna date foids under 30 ? Well guess what the kosherciety will call you a pedophile while letting sub5
Jeets grooming 12 year olds in your country and getting away with it.

Women are gouvernement's properties not yours.

• +1