you look like dellissola

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, RAMU KAKA, WanderingBurro and 5 others
Im tired i wanna give up

Whats a painless way to commit suicide?

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Brah just go to the gym and try some jaw exercises like jaw sizer before u do anything
How old are u

get rhinoplasty

not that bad, i saw subhumans more deformed than you with gfs.

The real death sentence is your autism, fix that and you’ll find some LTB

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
Ok bro, sorry for my first comment
You need a bimax and infraorbital implants. That's it bro, just 20K dollars to become human.

Whats a painless way to commit suicide?
Try to get a bunch of grills in your room and kill yourself through carbon monoxide

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Never started for you unfortunately.

Make 100k worth of procedures would make you look normal

softmaxing
debloat
bimax
genio
browridge implant
skull helmet implant
cheekbone implant
rhinoplasty

Never started for you unfortunately.

Make 100k worth of procedures would make you look normal
I feel bad now, what can he do @andy9432

Some people’s hands are just sad.

• So Sad
Reactions: andy9432 and unknownducks
the only way is surgery bro it might be over

Too many flaws that are only fixable via surgery which you will probably will never get
I suggest forgetting real women and start being a degenerate and fuck hookers and do drugs and careermaxx

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Saint Casanova
I feel bad now, what can he do @andy9432

Some people’s hands are just sad.
Yeah this is a hard one. I know its lens distorted But he does have a long midface. Maybe lower third work to atleast look okayish? If Thats possible. Bimax, genio, jaw Angle implants.

Lefort 3 wouldve been Good for him, But We know that docs dont perform cosmetic lefort 3s

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Yeah this is a hard one. I know its lens distorted But he does have a long midface. Maybe lower third work to atleast look okayish? If Thats possible. Bimax, genio, jaw Angle implants.

Lefort 3 wouldve been Good for him, But We know that docs dont perform cosmetic lefort 3s
Giant seems promising so far. He might be able to help organise a lf3 with implants in 5 years time. Although if you have the money for all that, and if it was me, I would just presume other happiness like travelling the world, trying interesting things ect

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Giant seems promising so far. He might be able to help organise a lf3 with implants in 5 years time. Although if you have the money for all that, and if it was me, I would just presume other happiness like travelling the world, trying interesting things ect
Yeah i agree with you. But if he is moneymaxed fully id still Try lefort 3 when it becomes commercially available. As a science project. Cuz fucking hookers and drugs etc over time becomes boring. Validation drug is the best drug. And you cant buy it directly with money

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Yeah i agree with you. But if he is moneymaxed fully id still Try lefort 3 when it becomes commercially available. As a science project. Cuz fucking hookers and drugs etc over time becomes boring. Validation drug is the best drug. And you cant buy it directly with money
I think it would be available very soon tbh. Now that all this looksmaxxing stuff is mainstream

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
I’ll be honest if you were blackpilled and not retarded you would kys.

The only solution is to delude yourself by becoming bluepilled again.

I’ll be honest if you were blackpilled and not retarded you would kys.

The only solution is to delude yourself by becoming bluepilled again.
I tried, thats y i got banned from the forum bc of my second suicide attempt with od but i appealed