Stop trying

S

sb23

Solstice
Just give up. You will never experience teen love, you will never be invited to a teen party. There’s no point doing anything, I mean it. Your entire life, no matter what you do, you will never ever experience those moments during your teen years so why not just quit now. Teen years and early 20’s are the best years of your life. You’ve missed or are missing them and there’s nothing you can do. No surgery, drug, experience will ever fill that hole or relive that frustration. How can you take this agony? Just give up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, NZb6Air, Tortoisecel and 1 other person
Even in life’s hardest battles

Never get up

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Seriously, how can you guys cope. Just watch euphoria and understand that all those parties and times where everyone is sleeping around is the reality. My Chad friend goes out to parties like this in massive houses every weekend. He always tells me about it. We are living a pathetic experience. Nothing we do will change anything. Just watch euphoria, take out all the far fetched stuff and understand that it’s real life, this is how everyone my age is living whilst I rot. This is agonising I can’t cope. Everyone kept recommending euphoria and I kept on saying it was too brutal for me. It’s the most brutal thing ever.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and NZb6Air
Just give up. You will never experience teen love, you will never be invited to a teen party. There’s no point doing anything, I mean it. Your entire life, no matter what you do, you will never ever experience those moments during your teen years so why not just quit now. Teen years and early 20’s are the best years of your life. You’ve missed or are missing them and there’s nothing you can do. No surgery, drug, experience will ever fill that hole or relive that frustration. How can you take this agony? Just give up.
I agree

• +1
Exactly

• +1
I’ve had good teen years luckily. Only recently has my life turned to shit

• +1
Did you go to parties and shit.
Yeah, quite a few times. It’s not as interesting or fun as you think though. I was just mainly with the people I knew.

• +1