Stop Using Cologne/Perfume (Best Scent For Cheap)

JutesRevenge

JutesRevenge

Banned
stop using shitty colognes that smell like a middle school football locker room and perfumes that make u smell like a fag and cost hella. Get natural oil sprays like zummist. You could find these at pretty much any store. They smell natural af (like you got done picking flowers or whatever), long lasting, powerful, and dirt cheap. Ive gotten muyltiple compliments from the lavender, lemon, and orange scents

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 31931 and 2 others
Is this one good?
iu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yung, violentino, tournesol and 11 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yung, scrim, Deleted member 8365 and 6 others
stop using shitty colognes that smell like a middle school football locker room and perfumes that make u smell like a fag and cost hella. Get natural oil sprays like zummist. You could find these at pretty much any store. They smell natural af (like you got done picking flowers or whatever), long lasting, powerful, and dirt cheap. Ive gotten muyltiple compliments from the lavender, lemon, and orange scents
View attachment 2414611
this is the differnce between smelling like nothing and smelling like something. but to go from smelling like something to smelling sexy and good, you need calonge

chad uses this one

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yung, Geist, redmaxx and 4 others
just bought Versace Eros Eau de Parfum yesterday for 80€ (50ml)

for how long is it project?

I rub my shit on myself every morning for optimal pheromones

Have you tried this one? Good ratings on amazon and from experience makes you have a godly aura
iu
I used this and the moment I stepped outside 5000 Stacie’s were waiting outside my door trying to rape me
IMG 2906

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
You're just uninformed and broke. Basic designer frags (Chanel, Dior, Versace etc) mog those toilet cleaners you posted into oblivion. I won't even get into niche fragrances.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 32094
minion is the best one

View attachment 2414611
some people don't know the power of smell

View attachment 2414611
amateur

muslim perfume/musk are better and cheaper

View attachment 2414611
Lavender is the best scent tho, smell divine as hell

what type of hippy shit is this

i have tried it 3/10