STOP USING TOOTHPASTE

D

Deleted member 29225

Iron
It's been proven that brushing your teeth with nothing but water works just as well if not better than with toothpaste. Not to mention that the toothpaste you're using is probably nuking your testosterone. All you need is an ultra-soft toothbrush and oil-pulling.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: highschoolmaxxer, Arditi, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
flouride ting will cleanse bacteria water wont tbh if u got clean teeth water may mog but otherwise tooth paste is better esp if u have a high sugar diet

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Indiana Evans
flouride ting will cleanse bacteria water wont tbh if u got clean teeth water may mog but otherwise tooth paste is better esp if u have a high sugar diet
fluoride lowers T and enters into your brain literally lowering your iq

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, 5'7 zoomer, GigaAscender and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, looksseg, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
whole lotta claims but not a single peer reviewed citation in sight
typical from low iq plonkers like you
i could list sources but i know for a fact ppl wont bother reading it

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans
Kelp pills keep flouride down in the body I think.

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/271...ed that excess,; Fluorine; Male; Testosterone.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5651468/
whole lotta claims but not a single peer reviewed citation in sight
typical from low iq plonkers like you

sources

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly, hattrick, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
I make my own toothpaste using a mixture of baking soda and coconut oil. It works good for me. Modern toothpaste has too many chemicals for me to justify using it. I want to peak as long as possible and every little thing adds up.

If anyone wants a toothpaste recipe watch this.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder and Deleted member 29225
is this worth doing if you have a clean diet? i imagine if you eat processed foods you would fuck your teeth but maybe with a 100% healthy diet it could work

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: highschoolmaxxer, Gargantuan, Repentsinner and 1 other person
Flouride free toothpaste at Whole Foods
ez

It's been proven that brushing your teeth with nothing but water works just as well if not better than with toothpaste. Not to mention that the toothpaste you're using is probably nuking your testosterone. All you need is an ultra-soft toothbrush and oil-pulling.
source: trust me bro!

I know, paul saladino told me (not like i used it in the first place)

I make my own toothpaste using a mixture of baking soda and coconut oil. It works good for me. Modern toothpaste has too many chemicals for me to justify using it. I want to peak as long as possible and every little thing adds up.

seems like DIY whitening paste. I dont think anyone should use it more than twice a week.

Just buy a natural toothpaste without fluoride

Just buy a natural toothpaste without fluoride
why though, it doesn't help more than an (ultra soft) toothbrush with just water and probably has some other ingredients that fuck up hormones anyway.

I see someones been watching that dude that worked for Hamza

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Deleted member 29225

i tried it but didnt feel really cleaning my teeth

fucking little copes

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27154732/#:~:text=These results supported that excess,; Fluorine; Male; Testosterone.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5651468/

sources
mate your sources are saying one thing but you are saying a whole other thing are you like playing with me pal?