Stop using your shampoo

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
Seriously my hair started to feel so much softer and it looks better

Stupid af idea. Conditioner doesn't wash out the hair products that I use on the daily.

stop using you are shampoo

• +1
Reactions: MegaChad
Shampoo takes oils out of your hair while conditioner does the opposite. Don't use shampoo unless you work out and smell bad. On off days when you aren't working out only condition.

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42 and Strafe
Use a clean simple shampoo every other day paraben free

When I wasn't on accutane I would have to use shampoo or else my hair would turn into a dripping ball of grease after 2 hours

I only shampoo my hair 2 times a week or so on average. Sometimes 3 times.

Washing with water everyday is enough tbh, I've been doing that for almost a year already

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas, Atem Rah, Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
Washing with water everyday is enough tbh, I've been doing that for almost a year already
Me too but like 4 years. Maybe if I went all out I could have better hair using products but mines fine with nothing but water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Me too but like 4 years. Maybe if I went all out I could have better hair using products but mines fine with nothing but water

I usually just use argan oil tbh, it's great

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Redpill me bhai

It has a bunch of vitamins (mostly E) which are essential for the hair. It makes the hair get way smoother, and it helps moisturize as well.

It gets absorbed pretty quickly as well, so you don't get all oily and shit

• +1
It has a bunch of vitamins (mostly E) which are essential for the hair. It makes the hair get way smoother, and it helps moisturize as well.

So after the shower? Does it help hair loss at all or just hair quality?

• +1
keep crying for my estrogen intoxicated shampoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
So after the shower? Does it help hair loss at all or just hair quality?

After shower.

It helps with hair quality only (which to a certain extent is related to hair loss anyway)

• +1
After shower.

It helps with hair quality only (which to a certain extent is related to hair loss anyway)
Awesome bro I’ll look into that. Think I’ve heard good things before too so I’ll probably get it if it’s cheap. Thanks

• +1

will the vitamins be still helpful if I already get enough from my diet and supplements?

I haven't used shampoo for 3 months and my hair is very good atm but it was very oily during the first month, as time went by it got less oily

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas and OOGABOOGA
will the vitamins be still helpful if I already get enough from my diet and supplements?

Yes (it kinda helps to moisturize as well so it's beneficial regardless)