Stop walking so fast!

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
I only see incel looking dudes walking fast in public. Neck out, head down, fast pace. Slow down bros. It makes you look more confident srs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 4675, LostYouth and 27 others
just be confidentt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2227, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person
retard thread ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 1464, Barbarossa_ and 4 others
I only see incel looking dudes walking fast in public. Neck out, head down, fast pace. Slow down bros. It makes you look more confident srs.
I got places to fuckin be

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, LordNorwood, Barbarossa_ and 1 other person
Good advice
SLOW THE FUCK DOWN and don’t ever wait for anybody go where you want

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Hqdefault 1

chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 1464, wagbox and 12 others
I walk fast so I don’t get late

• JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 2227 and GoMadAndSTFU
the :chad: stride

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Chadelite, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
Women walk so fast tbh, i walk slowly always, careless mood.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I'm sorry but....

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor gif guy running fast

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 1464, Barbarossa_ and 4 others
Body language:
-Makes slow, controlled, self-confident movements, does not make sudden, jerky or unpredictable movements
-Walks with a purpose but does not walk hurriedly or shuffle, does not have to move for anybody
-Stomach in, chest out, shoulders back, maintains good posture, does not slouch, stands straight but not like a rigid soldier
-Does not keep legs too close together when walking or standing or sitting physically “spreads” himself out making himself look more larger/taking up more space/more of a presence
-Does not look down to the floor/ground
-looks you in the eye or if not turns head to the side, never down
-Makes wide, confident steps when walking
-Holds arms slightly away from body when walking/standing/sitting, never crosses arms
-Never crosses legs when sitting
-When walking “rotates” upper body slightly so that as one step goes forward, torso rotates so one shoulder moves slightly forward while the other moves slightly back but simultaneously does not move core/ab area or hips (which is a feminine movement)
-Facial expression should be one of relaxed, happy/content confidence
-Smiles with eyes more so than with mouth, smiling too much or at inappropriate times with your mouth makes you look sleazy/salesman-y
-Talks slowly rather than quickly
-If called upon from behind or side, takes his time to turn around, again, no quick/rapid/jerky/sudden movements
-Body language relaxed but not lazy
-Does not whisper or lower his voice unless the situation calls for it (i.e. in library)
-Does not mumble, speak unclearly, lazily or sluggishly or too slow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dog face, Norwooder, Gaia262 and 11 others
just take a shower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675
I need to do that. People always tell me I walk really fast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
It's actually really hard for me to look down when walking, I always keep my head up and face forward when I walk. I often times notice that it makes normies who are walking past me or towards me uncomfortable lol.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Indiot, Dog face and Limbo
It's actually really hard for me to look down when walking, I always keep my head up and face forward when I walk. I often times notice that it makes normies who are walking past me or towards me uncomfortable lol.

That's good. I noticed a lot of people walk with their heads down, I swear I feel like I'm the only one whos walking with head up. I usually make an effort to not have my phone out when im walking around unless I need it which helps a ton.
But yeah great thread. Body language says a million things about you in just milliseconds.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, GoMadAndSTFU and Incognegro
Yes, fast, anxiety ridden, rapid, twitching and neurotic movements is prey body language.

Yes, we all saw that Charisma on Command video.

Yes, you should be slow in your movements in speech and unreactive.

If you are beta it is hard to implement.
-Makes slow, controlled, self-confident movements, does not make sudden, jerky or unpredictable movements
-Walks with a purpose but does not walk hurriedly or shuffle, does not have to move for anybody
-Stomach in, chest out, shoulders back, maintains good posture, does not slouch, stands straight but not like a rigid soldier
-Does not keep legs too close together when walking or standing or sitting physically “spreads” himself out making himself look more larger/taking up more space/more of a presence
-Holds arms slightly away from body when walking/standing/sitting, never crosses arms
-When walking “rotates” upper body slightly so that as one step goes forward, torso rotates so one shoulder moves slightly forward while the other moves slightly back but simultaneously does not move core/ab area or hips (which is a feminine movement)
-Smiles with eyes more so than with mouth, smiling too much or at inappropriate times with your mouth makes you look sleazy/salesman-y
-If called upon from behind or side, takes his time to turn around, again, no quick/rapid/jerky/sudden movements
-Does not whisper or lower his voice unless the situation calls for it (i.e. in library)
Please understand that if incel did this he would be called out as fake alpha acting.

Every normie has watched body language vids by now and this just doesn't go well together with incels.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 206

Bitches egos are so high these days they never move out the way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 2227 and GoMadAndSTFU
[/QUOTE

Thats u how to walkmog normies i do the same shit LMFAO i heard some girl say i walk like a nazi officer

Body language:

cope, looks are everything, an ugly dude doing this looks tryhard

A chad doing this is interesting

• +1
Reactions: Indiot, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
legit thread unironically. mirin IQ

An average tall guy with good frame doing this gets away with it

They do move out the way after they know you aren’t moving
happens to me almost everyday two foids on the pavement expect every man to go off the pavement for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

if you‘re ugly fix it or kys

if you‘re normie tier and above it definitely makes a difference

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and OCDMaxxing
if you‘re ugly fix it or kys

if you‘re normie tier and above it definitely makes a difference

That's the exception to every rule here

"if you're normie tier"

If you're normie tier kys, Chad only. Otherwise you're a jester

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
That's the exception to every rule here

"if you're normie tier"

If you're normie tier kys, Chad only. Otherwise you're a jester
Chad's are ultra rare. Upper normie is where you can start doing something.

• +1
Reactions: Indiot, Deleted member 2846 and Chadelite
"I only see Incel looking dudes walking fast" Yes and walking slow would make you a Chad ...

Fuck, this Forum is lacking High IQ Blackpillers.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 2846
Since I mew I am able to use my superior airway to mog the chit out of everyone and walk fast without gasping for air. My airway is so good that when I pass an incel I literally make him gasp due to me taking up all the oxygen in the area with my amazing airway.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
No cap, I notice this too.

Guys get the fuck out of my way but women don't.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Indiot, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 2227
No cap, I notice this too.

Guys get the fuck out of my way but women don't.
your new avi is perfect with your posting style

not hating, you’re a necessary type of poster to balance out the extremely bluepilled

also to @PrettyBoyMaxxing legit af, all my life only the truecels would run to class, I noticed this from a young age. even when i was late for class i would still walk instead of run because I knew how subhuman that behavior is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
im natural slow walker

I agree. But need to add 1 thing.

It's subbmissive behavior from these men, to take up as little space as short as possible.
But sometimes, it's a bit rightfully so. Because if you're a short, small, pencil neck weakling. How you gonna walk around like you own this space, it might look funny ormight causes confrontations that he can't win (as he is weakling atm).
So more importanly also; get bigger, stronger, physically speaking. Because a dude walks like that likely, becuase he lacks that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I usually have things to do so i walk like lightning mccqueen

Chad can look like an Incel and still fuck women

• JFL
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 4887