Stop wasting your youth in this site

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
For real I'm not putting down this site, or any other psl based site. It consists great knowledge but let's be for real 90% of people here already know and are blackpill aware about looks, women etc. It's pretty much self explanatory to this point. Now if you're here basically to learn about skin care or what surgeries you need etc get the knowledge and leave. Dont scroll all day reading every thread there is and falling in to the trap of wasting your time like that

Even if you're an ugly incel with no hope or any ambition which I doubt there are any guys here like that, being here won't change your situation.

with that being said, I'm out of this place until I lifemax in every aspect. Greycel out. Bye faggots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SayNoToRotting, Chadelite and 6 others
Wastes me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Literally not one single person here knows who u are

Youre leaving cuz u cant take the bullying, cuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, Chadelite and 8 others
Attention! Please keep in mind that the OP of this thread has chosen to mark this post with the [Serious] replies only tag, therefore any replies that are jokes, puns, off-topic, or are otherwise non-contributory will be removed.

If you don't fall within the scope the question is directed to, please do not reply to the question as your comment will be removed. If the question is "Bakers of reddit..." and you're not a baker, your comment will be removed. All top-level replies need to be from someone who is in the group the question was asked to.

If you see others posting comments that violate this tag, please report them to the mods!

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, Chadelite and 5 others
Literally not one single person here knows who u are

Youre leaving cuz u cant take the bullying, cuck
When u realise that reputation and a color in your name means nothing you will think about me. Jsing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopeIsReal and Deleted member 5349
It's still better than NTs scrolling Instagram

• +1
Cope

• +1
I'm immortal

• +1
This site has replaced social media for me, I can't go back to insta after discovering the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Blitz and 4 others
Honestly others waste time on Instagram
Atleast I get some useful tips to looksmax with the dopamin from aspie postings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Htobrother and 1 other person
cope by a greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and Krezo
At the end of the day it really all comes down to just taking a shower, having a haircut and socializing.. no joke.
Stop being obsessed over looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Htobrother
See you tomorrow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Htobrother and 1 other person
Attention! Please keep in mind that the OP of this thread has chosen to mark this post with the [Serious] replies only tag, therefore any replies that are jokes, puns, off-topic, or are otherwise non-contributory will be removed.

If you don't fall within the scope the question is directed to, please do not reply to the question as your comment will be removed. If the question is "Bakers of reddit..." and you're not a baker, your comment will be removed. All top-level replies need to be from someone who is in the group the question was asked to.

If you see others posting comments that violate this tag, please report them to the mods!

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AlexHeally
true, when you're 30 and start having more responsabilites in life your will regret wasting your youth this way

• +1
Too bad your long midface would stop you from getting foids

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AlexHeally
What am I supposed to do on the lockdown then?

Ngl what you said is kinda true tho.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
my youth has already been squandered by real life circumstances anyway so i don't care. im most likely going to die from suicide anyway

• +1
I'm an oldcel so my youth is already gone

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
you are right but I think if you got self control you can looksmax and shitpost at the same time

• +1
I would still be here even if I was locally desired because too use to using this forum now.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
you are right but I think if you got self control you can looksmax and shitpost at the same time
Shitposting is life

If you have no shitpost, you have no life

• +1
I will never leave but I will spend my time doing other things

Now I moneymax

• +1
No youth with my face

• +1