Stop with the “high class hairstyle” bullshit

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
No one IRL cares about the class of your hair.

The stuff you call high class hair looks comical on non-Gigachads and even more so on non-whites.

Example:

Removing the status halo, if you think the first Zayn would slay more than the second Zayn, you are deluded:

DDBB2AF9 1198 4BAF A8C1 BE5D5A7F1529

93B27BDC 2F01 4972 9AD3 7E0EC815A0FE

• +1
Reactions: Mike95, Chadeep and thecel
I'll be honest, at 5'8 there's no way without status and moneyhalo he would slay, all bitches nowadays require a 6ft guy minimum not to mention that in most places of the world, white bitches and even gooks are 5'7 barefoot nowadays, dead srs

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, EdwardCullen, aestheticallypleasin and 5 others
it just has to match your face,period

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I'll be honest, at 5'8 there's no way without status and moneyhalo he would slay, all bitches nowadays require a 6ft guy minimum not to mention that in most places of the world, white bitches and even gooks are 5'7 barefoot nowadays, dead srs
It’s just an example, ignore everything and just look at face/hair.

face > > > hair

cope 5'9 chad >>>>>> 6'1 birdcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, the next o'pry, karbo and 5 others
Leo is a white gigachad, this doesn’t disprove anything I said.
if you go clubbing and arent gigachad ofc its crucial to have nt hair
but if u are chadlite+ i think u can slay with curtains aswell tbh

if you go clubbing and arent gigachad ofc its crucial to have nt hair
but if u are chadlite+ i think u can slay with curtains aswell tbh
To slay with “muh high class hair”, you need to be Gigachad.

That shit honestly looks comical IRL.

Nightclub slayers have a fade.

To slay with “muh high class hair”, you need to be Gigachad.

That shit honestly looks comical IRL.

Nightclub slayers have a fade.
well it depends, most people cant afford to have curtains cause of bad hair dresser, not the hair type for it, not the face for it, etc
but if u are a prettyboy and can fit it then its good tbh (ofc its an outdated hairstyle but its still high class and i dont think high class is cope)

The stuff you call high class hair looks comical on non-Gigachads
Retarded cope. Pic related would slay at a club.
6AAFD0C4 74BB 41B4 8A1A 559D4FBF25AB

• Love it
Reactions: Incoming
well it depends, most people cant afford to have curtains cause of bad hair dresser, not the hair type for it, not the face for it, etc
but if u are a prettyboy and can fit it then its good tbh (ofc its an outdated hairstyle but its still high class and i dont think high class is cope)
I’ll say a normal white chad could maybe slay with curtains, but anything less face-wise or an ethnic, no way.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6475
I’ll say a normal white chad could maybe slay with curtains, but anything less face-wise or an ethnic, no way.
yes we are talking about white people, obviously, ethnic with curtains would look absolutely comical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Chadeep and JamesHowlett

I'm 5'7 at 17 :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and thecel

The stuff you call high class hair looks comical on non-Gigachads and even more so on non-whites.

Example:

Removing the status halo, if you think the first Zayn would slay more than the second Zayn, you are deluded:

View attachment 473852

View attachment 473853
Literally meaningless shit thread.
They both would slay, its cuz face halos hair, not the other way around.

Jfl if you falled for haircut meme

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Literally meaningless shit thread.
They both would slay, its cuz face halos hair, not the other way around.

Jfl if you falled for haircut meme
You are dumb as fuck if you don’t think hair matters.

Hairstyle can change your facial structure and hide/accentuate certain features.

Autistically posting a pic of Jeremy Meeks and saying “cope” doesn’t help your case either; hair is important for everyone in-between Gigachad and Incel (the vast majority of men).

You are dumb as fuck if you don’t think hair matters.

Hairstyle can change your facial structure and hide/accentuate certain features.

Autistically posting a pic of Jeremy Meeks and saying “cope” doesn’t help your case either; hair is important for everyone in-between Gigachad and Incel (the vast majority of men).
Nope, as long as you are not bald or buzzcut your hair because you are low IQ, hairstyle you get wont effect your SMV considerably.

Nope, as long as you are not bald or buzzcut your hair because you are low IQ, hairstyle you get wont effect your SMV considerably.
It does though. If you aren’t Gigachad, you would be invisible with “high class” hair (sideparts, long hair, curtains, etc).

Slayers have fades and/or messy hair, which are what people here consider “low class” haircuts. Women are much more attracted to it (obviously unless you’re incel/ugly). Women don’t give a shit about the class of your hairstyle, that’s my point here.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab
It does though. If you aren’t Gigachad, you would be invisible with “high class” hair (sideparts, long hair, curtains, etc).

Slayers have fades and/or messy hair, which are what people here consider “low class” haircuts. Women are much more attracted to it (obviously unless you’re incel/ugly). Women don’t give a shit about the class of your hairstyle, that’s my point here.
I agree, there is no such a thing as "high class hair" .

But in the end girls you can fuck are limited by your looks, not hairstyle. Girls who love fades might be choose you instead of someone with equal rating to you without fades, but thats it.

I agree, there is no such a thing as "high class hair" .

But in the end girls you can fuck are limited by your looks, not hairstyle. Girls who love fades might be choose you instead of someone with equal rating to you without fades, but thats it.
But hair is a big part of your looks.

Shit hair can make you look fatter, hide your structure, accentuate failos and good hair can do the opposite.

The difference in attention I get with fade vs medium sides is night and day.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab
9/10 trying to look highclass in general looks extremely fucking tryhard.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett