Stop with this Jews are white BS

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Btw I don't mind Jews but its gotten out of hand this Jews are white with blue eyes. Jews are supposed to be Arab looking people and then a bunch of fags hopped on because they're successful.

But Jews are supposed to look like Adrien Brody and Anne Frank, and then at the very whitest Daniel Radcliffe because he's very short and has Dark hair.

But anyone saying Hitler is a Jew is BS because he wasn't ethnically jewish so he wouldn't really have been hurt to do what he did

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Ryan
@IwantToLooksMaxx Is a Jew but look Med.

@IwantToLooksMaxx Is a Jew but look Med.
Steve pilot

This is an aryan Jew. They have a specific look to them like Radcliffe and Anne Frank like the Cheekbones nose and eye shape

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Btw I don't mind Jews but its gotten out of hand this Jews are white with blue eyes. Jews are supposed to be Arab looking people and then a bunch of fags hopped on because they're successful.

But Jews are supposed to look like Adrien Brody and Anne Frank, and then at the very whitest Daniel Radcliffe because he's very short and has Dark hair.

But anyone saying Hitler is a Jew is BS because he wasn't ethnically jewish so he wouldn't really have been hurt to do what he did
Askhanazi jews r white they r not genetically jews but converted they r khazars

Last edited:
Jews aren't white, but they evolved to pass somewhat as white, because whites have always been their number 1 enemy, and being able to pass as your enemy when you infiltrate and destroy their society is a pretty solid evolutionary trait.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Marsiere214, YoungJohnnyDepp and 1 other person
Jews aren't white, but they evolved to pass somewhat as white, because whites have always been their number 1 enemy, and being able to pass as your enemy when you infiltrate and destroy their society is a pretty solid evolutionary trait.
Yes this is why the mother is always the Jewish rule because they can infiltrate societies. But say if Ed sheeran is the ultimate irish stereotype the Jew stereotype is definitely like brody or even zayn malik skin colour

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and BrendioEEE
Yes this is why the mother is always the Jewish rule because they can infiltrate societies. But say if Ed sheeran is the ultimate irish stereotype the Jew stereotype is definitely like brody or even zayn malik skin colour
Only descendants of the original bloodline are Jewish, Ashkenazi's are descendants of Babylonians, Caananites, and Edomites. They came from the south of Israel, and migrated to Europe, slowly, after destroying the Roman empire they went to go destroy other parts of Europe and garner more control, about 20-30 years after Rome fully fell, they put the Talmud into written form, which was around 500 A.D

Judaism is a Religion that is based around Racial Supremacy. Native Israelis are not Jews, Arabs are not Jews, Whites are not Jews, even if you convert.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Only descendants of the original bloodline are Jewish, Ashkenazi's are descendants of Babylonians, Caananites, and Edomites. They came from the south of Israel, and migrated to Europe, slowly, after destroying the Roman empire they went to go destroy other parts of Europe and garner more control, about 20-30 years after Rome fully fell, they put the Talmud into written form, which was around 500 A.D

Judaism is a Religion that is based around Racial Supremacy. Native Israelis are not Jews, Arabs are not Jews, Whites are not Jews, even if you convert.
Yes but I'm talking about how they look. So wouldn't someone from the south of isreal look like Brody or Anne frank

I agree, most Jews that I know look ethnic, and Lebanese.

Jews are white.

Actually Ashkenazi Jews are, and majority look Ethnically Hebrew, and similar to Lebanese people. Prophecy say's that in the end times, Israel would be revived, and that already happened in 1948, Foreshadowed by Abraham's birth on 1948 of the Hebrew Calendar.

Furthermore, Israel had stunning miraculous victories versus the entire Arab League trying to wipe them out, despite being mere farmers with no experience or air force, they still won, because their Almighty God YHWH is with them. In fact, many things are going to start happening soon with Israel in these end times.

The biggest evidence for this recently was Oprah Winfrey's cancellation. She was saying horrible things about white people all the time. But then she said something relatively mild about the Holocaust and she got instantly fired.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18325