• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
Why not it tastes good

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
+ my stomach problems are gone wtf @Guerrilla

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Sugar is a double edged sword, it does give u instant doapmine/serotonin and insant energy and satiety but it fucks up ur insulin, is inflammatory and breaks down your collagen

Ever since quitting sugar, even a unsweetened glass of milk with lactose tastes plenty sweet

I'm not sure about brain benefits but I think i made the right call eliminating added sugar and keeping intake under 20g daily

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Dr. Bludy
Sugar is a double edged sword, it does give u instant doapmine/serotonin and insant energy and satiety but it fucks up ur insulin, is inflammatory and breaks down your collagen

Ever since quitting sugar, even a unsweetened glass of milk with lactose tastes plenty sweet

I'm not sure about brain benefits but I think i made the right call eliminating added sugar and keeping intake under 20g daily
Thinking about it, the fact that sugary foods are so readily available (due to not having to be cooked or stored specially) is because it is shit for you. Going to eat more based off of how fast stuff rots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 21863
Thinking about it, the fact that sugary foods are so readily available (due to not having to be cooked or stored specially) is because it is shit for you. Going to eat more based off of how fast stuff rots
Is coca cola sugar? I consume 1L of it daily

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater, Dr. Bludy and pentamogged9000
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 31155
Um... I have been eating meat, veggies, berries, heavy cream and diet soda/energy drinks/cofee for like the past 3 months and I still feel like utter shit.

• JFL
You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Thinking Patrick GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
heavy cream and diet soda/energy drinks/cofee for like the past 3 months and I still feel like utter shit.

What's wrong with heavy cream? It's really just a bunch of animal fats. Also those diet sodas don't fuck up insulin coz artificial sweeteners don't jack it up

What's wrong with heavy cream? It's really just a bunch of animal fats. Also those diet sodas don't fuck up insulin coz artificial sweeteners don't jack it up
Stop everything that contains sugar

• Woah
Our bodies crave sugar and sweets because it was hard to find back in the hunting/gathering days in the wild

Now there's an abundance of it readily available in stores and our tastebuds can get enough

I don't think you should cut it out of you're diet completely. It's about moderation

• Ugh..
Our bodies crave sugar and sweets because it was hard to find back in the hunting/gathering days in the wild

Now there's an abundance of it readily available in stores and our tastebuds can get enough

I don't think you should cut it out of you're diet completely. It's about moderation
SHUTUP NIGGER IK WHAT IM DOING SUGAR IS POISOn

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei