Stopped growing at 15 170cm am i cooked

toosmall

toosmall

shortcel 170cm
I grew to like 167 ish at 14 and now almost 16 and almost same height (170cm) , bones are delayed by a year and have been cycling mk677 on/off for last 2 ish years, am i cooked and if not should i just blast hgh becuase i have shortcuck parents or get aromatase and take like cjc mk or ghrp-2 and mk and pray to god that i get to like 175 idek anymore

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and WhoTookVendetta
depends, when you were growing did you also see a good increase in facial bonemass?

what is there to explain? u proved it urself, u didnt grow, and i wont spoonfeed u for sure do ur research
bro i have been cursed by birth im tryna do all possible and all .org mfs praising tf out of it ever the megathreads. I see little evidence it stunts growth so whats ur alternative and why oppose it

my maxilla has developed and near my orbitals most growth
Maybe not over then tbh, also depends on your ethnicity cause curries and arabs develop facial hair and body hair pre puberty and they still grow taller. Measure ur nipples and if theyre over 2 inches then puberty is over

170 is brutal but could be worse, get LL and get to 6 feet when you have the money, blast hgh in the meantime. You just gotta play with the cards you're dealt bro.

At least you're not 18 like me with closed growth plates. I'll never make it past 183 cm(my current height) without LL. But it's not a terrible height so I'm not crying.

Maybe not over then tbh, also depends on your ethnicity cause curries and arabs develop facial hair and body hair pre puberty and they still grow taller. Measure ur nipples and if theyre over 2 inches then puberty is over
im white wdym nip measure, like diameter?

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
170 is brutal but could be worse, get LL and get to 6 feet when you have the money, blast hgh in the meantime. You just gotta play with the cards you're dealt bro.

At least you're not 18 like me with closed growth plates. I'll never make it past 183 cm(my current height) without LL. But it's not a terrible height so I'm not crying.
yeah im ngl if i made it to 183 i'd actually break down crying of happiness

That's brutal but could be worse, invest in height boosting shoes like air maxes

• +1
Reactions: darodcel