stopped rotting, got an appointment for bimax

panfacemogger

panfacemogger

6'2 adhdmedsmaxxed Germancel
after coping around on this board for a year, I've called a German surgeon from a uni hospital and will just let out all the .org brainrot on him in a month.
Will also ask if infraorbital implants are possible.

Some other German dude on this board actually got malar implants, jaw angle implants & bimax for free,
I have a light sleep apnea result from the sleep lab and have a slight underbite / bimaxillary recession (even tho orthodontics camouflaged my shitty bite) so I'm praying that this is enough for insurance to pay for everything.

wish me luck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: user123456, UrGirlsMcm, billymidnight and 2 others
Then you get to rot for two years in braces IF your dental health is even enough to start braces… first-hand experience.

I got in touch with a surgeon last SEPTEMBER and I’m still not even in braces yet due to dental health.

Then you get to rot for two years in braces IF your dental health is even enough to start braces… first-hand experience.

I got in touch with a surgeon last SEPTEMBER and I’m still not even in braces yet due to dental health.
The doc is prefering surgery first and even released medical papers about it, so I think he's based and I won't have to rot 2 years.

Sounds brutal tho, I wouldn't mind having braces. Just the fact that I'll be doing surgery 100% would be enough motivation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight and IndraBC
The doc is prefering surgery first and even released medical papers about it, so I think he's based and I won't have to rot 2 years.

Sounds brutal tho, I wouldn't mind having braces. Just the fact that I'll be doing surgery 100% would be enough motivation.

If you go surgery first you’ll likely need braces for quite a while after unless your bite was already ideal. With bimax recession you may be in luck though.

Surgery SAVES LIVES 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
If you go surgery first you’ll likely need braces for quite a while after unless your bite was already ideal. With bimax recession you may be in luck though.
With bite you mean the skeletal bite right? My jaw is equivalent to a 12 year olds jaw, but after 4 years of braces from 12-16 & 4 premolar extractions my dental bite is perfect.

With bite you mean the skeletal bite right? My jaw is equivalent to a 12 year olds jaw, but after 4 years of braces from 12-16 & 4 premolar extractions my dental bite is perfect.

Dental bite is important because the jaws must still fit together post-op. It’s basically a geometry problem and a reason why 3D planning is good.