Stopped using mass gainer

J

JayMac15

Iron
Stopped using any supplements correlated to gaining mass such as mass gainers, protein powder and creatine. Main reason being is because after studying each ingredient of the mixture i realised almost all of them are destroying your gut health and are hardly absorbed effectively by your gut. This is probably one of my personal causes of acne since the rest of my diet is pretty clean. Although these helped me up my weight and lifts in the gym overall it’s probably not worth it for your health and therefore looks. If you’re thinking of using supplements just spend the money on real food.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Yerico7 and thereallegend
there's no reason to drink mass gainers or protein shakes.
In fact protein is overrated asf in building muscle, carbs are more important. 130g of protein is enough for the average bodybuilder. If you want more mass and cals you should just eat candy

there's no reason to drink mass gainers or protein shakes.
In fact protein is overrated asf in building muscle, carbs are more important. 130g of protein is enough for the average bodybuilder. If you want more mass and cals you should just eat candy
Dumbest shit I've ever heard I would love to see your physique. 130g is good for most people as you said but if you aren't a small cunt you're gonna want about a gram per pound of bodyweight and no, carbs are not more important unless you're talking about energy. Do not ''just eat candy'' unless you want to be a fat pig.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Dumbest shit I've ever heard I would love to see your physique. 130g is good for most people as you said but if you aren't a small cunt you're gonna want about a gram per pound of bodyweight and no, carbs are not more important unless you're talking about energy. Do not ''just eat candy'' unless you want to be a fat pig.
nigga, 130g of protein is enough for 90% of ppl
carbs are way more important, it takes 1 google search or 1 conversation with a legit personal trainer dumb nigga.
+ candy doesn't make you fat, eating above maintenance constantly makes you fat.
My physique mogs all btw

nigga, 130g of protein is enough for 90% of ppl
carbs are way more important, it takes 1 google search or 1 conversation with a legit personal trainer dumb nigga.
+ candy doesn't make you fat, eating above maintenance constantly makes you fat.
My physique mogs all btw
Yeah no shit eating above maintenence is the only thing that will make you fat but if you were to consume 3000 calories of processed sugar shit foods compared to 3000 calories of high quality protein sources and healthy carbs you would definitely put on more lean mass compared to absolute sludge.
If you're a skinny cunt yes maybe you can eat some candy and shit but if you wanna grind for real eat some nuts literally calorie and protein dense at the same time + cheap as fuck or oats, same thing cheap as fuck lots of calories and still some protein in it.

Yeah no shit eating above maintenence is the only thing that will make you fat but if you were to consume 3000 calories of processed sugar shit foods compared to 3000 calories of high quality protein sources and healthy carbs you would definitely put on more lean mass compared to absolute sludge.
If you're a skinny cunt yes maybe you can eat some candy and shit but if you wanna grind for real eat some nuts literally calorie and protein dense at the same time + cheap as fuck or oats, same thing cheap as fuck lots of calories and still some protein in it.
just cuz you said oats I know you have no clue what you're talking abt
oats are absolutely horrible for your health

Eating a balanced diet of meat, eggs, fruit and candy (sugar) will give you the best results. You got cucked by the jews in believing sugar is terrible jfl.

oats and nuts will make you fat as fuck as your digestive system wasn't ever meant to eat stuff like that.
sugar, fruit and meats will make you look like a shredded beast

Eating a balanced diet of meat, eggs, fruit and candy (sugar) will give you the best results. You got cucked by the jews in believing sugar is terrible jfl.

oats and nuts will make you fat as fuck as your digestive system wasn't ever meant to eat stuff like that.
Stop recommending sugar retard, processed junk filled with other shit that is NOT sugars. Eat honey and call it a day.

Also I only mentioned oats and nuts for the skinny cunts that cannot pack on any weight at all. Calorie dense and high protein.

Stop recommending sugar retard, processed junk filled with other shit that is NOT sugars. Eat honey and call it a day.
candy isn't as bad as you think, aswell as sugar. It's a cheat code for bodybuilding and puberty
but yes honey is aight too

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and MA_ascender

Why do you mention sugar separately when that’s all that fruits are?

Also I only mentioned oats and nuts for the skinny cunts that cannot pack on any weight at all. Calorie dense and high protein.
Oats and nuts have no protein whatsoever.

None of the protein can get absorbed due to phytic acid and protease inhibitors.

Let the squirrels eat that shit.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Honey is literally sugar and enzymes.

These “mass gainers” usually have seed oils in them too. There’s no reason to chemically isolate creatine when it’s already so abundant in animal products.

These powders often have heavy metals in them too from how they’re processed in factories.

candy isn't as bad as you think, aswell as sugar. It's a cheat code for bodybuilding and puberty
but yes honey is aight too
Chad, billions must eat steak and eggs then munch on skittles and lollipops

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk