(Story) A dry vagina is a friend to no one

Tom Jones

Tom Jones

Herdsman
Once I had sex with a girl. I’m sweaty and in missionary. I put my arm over her head and it her got caught by my sweaty arm and it yanked her hair. She squealed and it was pretty painful.

But her fucking cunt dried out instantly. She got drier than a Nevadan dessert. Gave her a few pumps but it like fucking a roll of sandpaper. Absolutely brutal.

Actually made me wonder how rape can give sexual satisfaction. Can’t be pleasant for the man unless he has a micro dick.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, BigJimsWornOutTires and Virgin at 29 😔
Practice Being Lubricated M'Lord

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker, Deleted member 8608, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
Actually made me wonder how rape can give sexual satisfaction. Can’t be pleasant for the man unless he has a micro dick.
Girls get wet during rape

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Afrikancel, BoneDensity, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 20056 and Virgin at 29 😔
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, BoneDensity, Deleted member 8608 and 1 other person
When it gets dried, common sense says to damp it up with your salvia. You spit on that bitch, nigga! Wtf amateur.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20098
When it gets dried, common sense says to damp it up with your salvia. You spit on that bitch, nigga! Wtf amateur.

It was unsalvageable. Not even the pacific could provide enough moist to attempt further penetration without degloving my penis.

Pretty concerning that I’m the only one able to dehydrate vaginas on a forum with 50 % subhuman and rest are chadlite-chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back