Story about how I almost joined a gang if any1 even cares

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
When I went from elementary to middleschool, I stayed friend with the same people as before and a few from other schools. 1 of my friends was close with some fob African kid who had a lot of money. Turns out he was a dealer. He eventually stopped selling cuz his mom asked him where he got all his $ from and didn’t wanna say(he doesn’t have a dad). His mom sent him to some prison type school in Africa.
He came back for the 1st yr of high school. I never really knew him until highschool started and he sat next to me. We ended up becoming really close and we started doing stupid shit together(stealing, doing drugs, scamming people, starting fights wit random kids from other schools).
He told me that he was gonna start drug dealing again and asked if I wanted to do it wit him. I said I’ll do it after I see him do it. So he brought me to some top gang member and he gave him an old phone. We stood in front of the apartment and people would just come and give me $(I count it) and my friend would give em drugs. The next day, he asked me if I wanted to join a gang and I said no(thank god).
He ended up getting caught with drugs by his mom again and got sent to Africa. I’ve never seen him since.
Ho?️e u fellas enjoyed my story

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, Swagwaffle and Deleted member 611
Stupid nigger

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Deleted member 611
:f:

Could have thug maxed

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
When I went from elementary to middleschool, I stayed friend with the same people as before and a few from other schools. 1 of my friends was close with some fob African kid who had a lot of money. Turns out he was a dealer. He eventually stopped selling cuz his mom asked him where he got all his $ from and didn’t wanna say(he doesn’t have a dad). His mom sent him to some prison type school in Africa.
He came back for the 1st yr of high school. I never really knew him until highschool started and he sat next to me. We ended up becoming really close and we started doing stupid shit together(stealing, doing drugs, scamming people, starting fights wit random kids from other schools).
He told me that he was gonna start drug dealing again and asked if I wanted to do it wit him. I said I’ll do it after I see him do it. So he brought me to some top gang member and he gave him an old phone. We stood in front of the apartment and people would just come and give me $(I count it) and my friend would give em drugs. The next day, he asked me if I wanted to join a gang and I said no(thank god).
He ended up getting caught with drugs by his mom again and got sent to Africa. I’ve never seen him since.
Ho?️e u fellas enjoyed my story
??

so, how much for a gram?

2hhh9r

Stupid nigger
No i don't blame him

Its crazy how sometimes in life we get into crazy things than looking back at it like "I can't believe i did that"

most gangbangers don't have computer access they are poor trying to make $$ by car hoping . jumping random ppl ect.

No i don't blame him

Its crazy how sometimes in life we get into crazy things than looking back at it like "I can't believe i did that"
I cant believe you're black:whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Ok lets get back on topic @Yummyinmytummy are you black or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611

Attachments

• 6E07D32A-A30E-4EFB-B8CC-67CC57D0BD2F.jpeg
    6E07D32A-A30E-4EFB-B8CC-67CC57D0BD2F.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited: