[Story] Craziest thing I had ever done to fap.

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
3 years ago, during May vacation my hot female cousin's family decided to go to another country for like 2 weeks. Her family consists of 2 daughters and 2 sons and of course both parents. One of my 2 female cousins is extremely hot. She has a pale skin, jet black hair, sapphire blue eyes with long, thick eyelashes and long, thick and dark eyebrows, goddess tier harmony and her boobs and ass are enormous + she has an hourglass figure. She completely won the genetic lottery. 2 days before they left, they visited us. They stayed here for like hours (from 15:00 until like 22:00-23:00) which they usually do when they visit us. I eventually got bored and asked my male cousin if we could go to his house so that we can play a game on his PS4 because at that time I didn't have one, we agreed and went there at around 17:00. Before I left I took money with me that I collected from my birthdays. When we were at his house we were playing FIFA 16. Some time passed and I got hungry, and luckily he did as well and we wanted to eat junk food. I said that I can get him some food from McDonald's and that all he has to do is wait right here. Right after I put my shoes and my jack on, I secretely and silently took their keys that we used to get inside my cousin's house. Before buying the food, I rushed to the nearest key service to duplicate their keys. After that, I bought the food and returned to my cousin's home immediately. Of course I knocked on the door so that he can open it for me because if I opened it with the keys then he would know that I took the keys before I left. Luckily, when he opened the door, he didn't notice that the keys were missing in the key cabinet because there are many keys hanging in there. I gave him the food and he rushed upstairs to finish his game. When he was upstairs I put the keys that I borrowed at the same spot from where I took it and hid the duplicates in my pocket and nothing happend during the rest of the day. 2 days later they left. After they left I waited for like 3-4 days to make sure that they won't return. After waiting for a long time, I took the duplicate keys and went outside. Before I left I told my parents that I'm going to hang around with my friends (which I didn't do). I walked over to my cousin's house and went inside. Again, I was lucky that there were no cameras around. When I went inside, I immediately rushed upstairs to her room, stripped down completely and started to jack off to her pictures that she had on her table while while lying in her bed. I also took a few of her panties to sniff them and stroke my cock with. I came like 5 times all over her bed, pictures and panties. If I remember correctly, I came 2 times on her bed, 2 times on her pictures and 1 time in her panty. This happend when I was 12-13 and now I'm 16. Now when I think about it, it was a horrible thing that I had done, but it was an amazing experience. It's been like 3 years since it happend and nobody knew that this event took place. I planned everything so perfectly without any flaws that I'm quite surprised about it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Chadeep, Deleted and 13 others
tldr: he fapped to her hot cousin in her own room.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted, TheAscendedOne, Ethnicope and 2 others
She has a pale skin, jet black hair, sapphire blue eyes with long, thick eyelashes and long, thick and dark eyebrows, goddess tier harmony and her boobs and ass are enormous + she has an hourglass figure.
Bro you HAVE to send pics

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and TheAscendedOne
Bro you HAVE to send pics
I can't really do that man. If I were 13 then I would have done it. But now that I think about it, it's wrong.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and SikKunt
:dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3832
I can't really do that man. If I were 13 then I would have done it. But now that I think about it, it's wrong.
no man just body
you can't leave us like that after describing her apparently god-like body

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
cool story bro

• +1
degenerate

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and SikKunt
:feelsbaton:

• +1
Fucking your cousin is normal in islamic society. superior society

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Somalipirate and Deleted member 1751
  • +1
You hsoilsbfuxibher

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Ethnicope and Deleted member 3832
She's also like 5'5". So yeah, I would like to ram her.
I mean '' you should fuck her'' but i clicked slightly wrong buttons

• +1
I mean '' you should fuck her'' but i clicked slightly wrong buttons
I understood it though. Tbh if I had the chance I would do her. It might be incest but it's not as bad as fucking your mum or sister.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Pietrosiek
This is such a LARP story holy shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3832
good read

• +1
nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AlexHeally and TheAscendedOne
One time when my cousin was sleeping over at the guest room I came in to her room in the middle of the night and started searching through her backpack for used panties so sniff while I stroke my dick. Then she woke up and looked at my confused and I smiled and asked her if she knew where my charger for my Gameboy was because I couldn’t find it and she said it’s plugged into the wall. So I held my cum in and couldn’t jerk off. But the next morning she left with my aunt somewhere and she left her bag in the room so I hurried into the room and took the panties and smelled them and jerked off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 3 others
Bumi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
One time when my cousin was sleeping over at the guest room I came in to her room in the middle of the night and started searching through her backpack for used panties so sniff while I stroke my dick. Then she woke up and looked at my confused and I smiled and asked her if she knew where my charger for my Gameboy was because I couldn’t find it and she said it’s plugged into the wall. So I held my cum in and couldn’t jerk off. But the next morning she left with my aunt somewhere and she left her bag in the room so I hurried into the room and took the panties and smelled them and jerked off
00830194 9A0E 4EA8 8E8D 9F4BC93AE85D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401