Story for all the cope fags thinking 6'2'' is a "good height" in 2020

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
I am 6'2'' barefoot.

Recently since it is autumn now I took out my 1.5 inch heel bulky fashion boots (cost about 1200$ from top tier French brand) with another 0.5 inch insole inside.

Once I put those on I'm like 5 cm taller, which translates to like 2 inches making me 6'4'' or maybe even 6'5''. My girlfriend reactions was immediate "wow you grew, I feel so small". And she instantly hugged me and was like "you are mine, my sweet [name]".

Wow, it is almost as if my girlfriend saw me as more attractive once I magically grew 2 inches with obvious boots (she is aware I use them to heightmaxxx).

And previous GF was the same, she actually WANTED me to wear height boots. And I'm 6'2'' FFS! She also wanted me to dye my eyebrows black. At first she thought it was strange, but then she was like "yeah, dye them, you look good with them" confirming I'm doing the right thing all along.

So any placenta brained retard here claiming people above 6 feet should not get leg lengthening surgeries should be shot point blank in the face.

If I was 2 meters (11 cm taller) with my current body and facemaxxed I'd be god among men in my city.

Right now, I'm just top tier gymmaxxed normie that gets heightmogged every time I walk out. I'm from a relatively tall country and I'm not moving.

HEIGHT > EVERYTHING.

And yes, I do get female attention and LTRs, so I'm not incel. But these girls are not top tier Stacies. More like second hand.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, forwardgrowth, Sasaz2 and 8 others
retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Hector, forwardgrowth and 8 others
stop bullying my 5'7ish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012

This 5'4 latino slayer mogs you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sasaz2, SikKunt and Deleted member 685
I am 6'2'' barefoot.

Recently since it is autumn now I took out my 1.5 inch heel bulky fashion boots (cost about 1200$ from top tier French brand) with another 0.5 inch insole inside.

Once I put those on I'm like 5 cm taller, which translates to like 2 inches making me 6'4'' or maybe even 6'5''. My girlfriend reactions was immediate "wow you grew, I feel so small". And she instantly hugged me and was like "you are mine, my sweet [name]".

Wow, it is almost as if my girlfriend saw me as more attractive once I magically grew 2 inches with obvious boots (she is aware I use them to heightmaxxx).

And previous GF was the same, she actually WANTED me to wear height boots. And I'm 6'2'' FFS! She also wanted me to dye my eyebrows black. At first she thought it was strange, but then she was like "yeah, dye them, you look good with them" confirming I'm doing the right thing all along.

So any placenta brained retard here claiming people above 6 feet should not get leg lengthening surgeries should be shot point blank in the face.

If I was 2 meters (11 cm taller) with my current body and facemaxxed I'd be god among men in my city.

Right now, I'm just top tier gymmaxxed normie that gets heightmogged every time I walk out. I'm from a relatively tall country and I'm not moving.

HEIGHT > EVERYTHING.

And yes, I do get female attention and LTRs, so I'm not incel. But these girls are not top tier Stacies. More like second hand.
Of course it is kind of nice to get a free 2 inch Lol. But if you are above 5'11 there is no logic in LL surgery. It costs like 50k atleast and there are healt concerns. Any girl thag youhave fucked in your life or Ltr would have dated you also if you had been at least 6 feet

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97 and JustTrynaGrow
Tallfag cope.

• JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth
He's a bloatmaxxed brazilian warlord bro what are you talking about. 7000kcal or death
he has no strength. max he can lift are tacos

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I did not read a word of this crap, get leg lengthening if you want, but 6’2 is perfectly fine.

No chad who is 6 foot plus gives a fuck about height.

Face > height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Currycellmate, Averagecel, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
This is the dumbest thread today😂
Thread title says 6 ft 2 isnt a good height.
Then says 6 ft 4 is a better height than 6 ft 2
J
F
L

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate, Averagecel and Deleted member 2012
@6'4 looksmaxxxer

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Height halo is real copers

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Arvenas
I also thought OCD maxxer was a coper until a 6'9 basketball player came to our school for a tournament

-Before the tournament started everyone in my school knew that a 6'9 guy was coming (like 1week before)
-All the stacies skipped class to see him when he arrived from the bus
-Girls went to all his games
-Everyone was so obsessed with him
-Was shit at basketball, but his height made him their main player
-girls wanted to take photos with him

Now 100% agree with you now bro, and understand the importance of height. Im 6'2 myself and made sure not to walk or be seen near him

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 275, forwardgrowth and 2 others
If it was a good height why did my gfs want me to wear "height shoes"?
Because 6 ft 4 is better for them.
Jfl my ex told me to sit down once because i was too tall for her
Its situational

I am 6'2'' barefoot.

HEIGHT > EVERYTHING.

Face >>>>>> Height
6"2<6"4 by a small margin (law of diminishing returns)

I also thought OCD maxxer was a coper until a 6'9 basketball player came to our school for a tournament

-Before the tournament started everyone in my school knew that a 6'9 guy was coming (like 1week before)

Now 100% agree with you now bro, and understand the importance of height. Im 6'2 myself and made sure not to walk or be seen near him
Fucking tuff bro

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

6"9 is too tall

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and SikKunt
e511b027e2e07218539ef82dfec40b91

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and SikKunt
6"9 is too tall
Not really. If you’re well built you will be highly attractive at 6’9.

6’9 is too tall if you’re just a lanky fuck

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, forwardgrowth, OCDMaxxing and 2 others
Not really. If you’re well built you will be highly attractive at 6’9.

6’9 is too tall if you’re just a lanky fuck
How the fuck can you be 6"9 and well built. Besides, your posture has to be severely fucked

How the fuck can you be 6"9 and well built. Besides, your posture has to be severely fucked
Look at lebron. At 6’8 he’s well built. You can be 6’9 and well built, you just have to actually get into the habit of lifting weights and muscle building.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead

Thing was this guy was really well built. I have one friend who is 6'5 who has fucking shit proportions and he doesnt look impressive.
this guy on the other hand was a fucking specimen

Look at lebron. At 6’8 he’s well built. You can be 6’9 and well built, you just have to actually get into the habit of lifting weights and muscle building.
He's a professional athlete and he still looks fucked up

>and was like "you are mine, my sweet [name]".

i cringed hard irl and stopped reading here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2810 and SikKunt
He's a professional athlete and he still looks fucked up
He’s a professional athlete that has good nutrition and actually exercises. Exercise with good nutrition and you will be built at 6’9.

How does lebron look fucked up? Lmfao wtf

height is everything

i'm gonna buy 3 inch boots this winter

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and OCDMaxxing
Lmao, what a coping faggot.
Being over 6'2 is a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Hades, forwardgrowth, Currycellmate and 3 others
So you just proved me right. I should get leg lengthening lol
I said for THEM.Jesus did you even read what I said after? My girlfriend wanted me to SIT DOWN because she didnt like looking up so much

I'm 8'0 and I feel like I'm a dwarf

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Arvenas, SikKunt and 1 other person
I said for THEM.Jesus did you even read what I said after? My girlfriend wanted me to SIT DOWN because she didnt like looking up so much
Cope.

Read this

and weep

Wow your parents named you "name" that's odd

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Mayorga
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
>and was like "you are mine, my sweet [name]".

i cringed hard irl and stopped reading here.
She needs a good beating roflmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Enlil
Wow your parents named you "name" that's odd

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
The level of delusions and retardedness keeps increasing in PSL forums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sasaz2, Deleted member 2810, JustTrynaGrow and 1 other person
Don't get ll if you're over 6ft.
sure it's great n all but really it's not worth the money & complications if you're already that tall.
don't even get it at 5'10+ unless you're a richcel that's obsessing over it

• +1
Reactions: cuthbert
If it would be enough girls would not be skipping classes to go see a 6'9'' basketball player.
Wtf are you retarded? I said enough not ideal.Even tough it is in my opinion.
Jfl 6 ft 2 is tall fir girls jfl if you say anything else.6 ft 9 is not ideal That is 100%

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis
Lebron has 0,0001% genetics, high tier personal training, probably a personal chef and you use him as an example JFL. The average guy above 6'3 would need roids to look well built

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97