Story from 3rd grade

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
Back in 3rd grade I was very NT and low-inhib, I was friends with everyone. On one random night I stayed up until midnight, something I never did as the good boy I was.
I replied to something in the grade group chat after midnight, then went to sleep.

I was real surprised when I woke up and seen that I have been added to a groupchat. I asked about it that day in school, but they just said to stay up until midnight then I will see. That night all members in the gc sent a message, each one named a color, and so did I.

I didn't ask what the colors meant, I feared that they would kick me from the group, so I just played along every night. After a while we had talked about our choices in the school, people came up to me in school from the group, sometimes they complimented my color choice sometimes they made negative comments on it. I just played along cause why not.

After a while my parents caught me waking up in the night, so they took my phone and they kicked me from the gc. I tried investigating what the gc was for and what the colors meant, but they always changed the topic and never answered.

It's safe to say the questions won't be answered sadly

print='Hello World'

I can only talk about YOUR mother. She seems pretty alive the way she throating my cock
Okay okay, I think your parents are dead. Good to know, they're dead LOL stfu retard atleast my parents alive

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
Okay okay, I think your parents are dead. Good to know, they're dead LOL stfu retard atleast my parents alive
Bud they ain't dead. But still I would ratger have a dead mother than she being a bwc slut as yours.

Bud they ain't dead. But still I would ratger have a dead mother than she being a bwc slut as yours.
bro, your mother is ALREADY dead and my mother isnt a slut, your mother died from bbc STD btw :lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: silencio