Story how I got brutally mogged in Italy

ducktruck

ducktruck

Iron
So this story is 2.5 years old, I was still 18, didn't know exactly about blackpill and haven't done any soft or hardmaxxing I now have. :bluepill::redpill: I had buzzcut and wore glasses jfl with slim fit fake branded clothes.

I was sitting in this modern restaurant in Rome alone eating a pizza, precisely I was in the corner where I thought no one would bother me. All of a sudden a group of 6 teenagers came, 3 guys with presumably 3 of their girlfriends, they were around 17-19 which was similar to my age, but all the guys were 6'1+, had this prettyboy/old money hairstyle and decent style clothing. :hnghn: The 6 of them sat exactly at the row of tables right next to me, they were Italians. The girls weren't stacies, but they were young and had good bodies, so from memory I'd guess they were all HTBs just like the guys. They were ordering an appetizer, main course, desert, drinks, etc. meanwhile my poor fake-moneymaxxed ass only ordered 1 pizza, and I only had 10EUR in my pocket for that 1 small pizza. :forcedsmile:

Even though I wasn't fully blackpilled yet (at the time I was just discovering about the BP) I felt so worthless, every single one of them heightmogged, facemogged, hairmogged, lifemogged, moneymogged and passportmogged me. This truly is what it feels like getting mogged to the core, I remember feeling so humiliated and it ruined my day completely. :blackpill:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, vernier, handsomegrapist and 1 other person
in this modern restaurant in Rome alone eating a pizza
Brutal blackpill
You went to eat a crappy overpriced pizza in Rome and you complain about the rest?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ducktruck and handsomegrapist
Images   2024 10 16T202909052

• JFL
Reactions: haramzada, Sean o' Tist, vernier and 1 other person
I feel no sympathy for pussies who spread their depression online; stop complaining and start doing something to improve your life

• JFL
Reactions: ducktruck
everything but not the passportmogging broooo
The worst

• +1
How did u let those pajeets mog u?

• Hmm...
How did u let those pajeets mog u?
What do you mean?

I feel no sympathy for pussies who spread their depression online; stop complaining and start doing something to improve your life
This was over 2 years ago, I am just sharing a story as I put it in JFL section. As of now I’ve done every fraudmaxx imaginable and over 10 surgeries and went from 4 to 7.5

• +1
Reactions: Clark
That’s tough. Getting mogged is one of the worst feelings on earth.

I’m sure people have had this feeling since the dawn of civilization. Perhaps even before.

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck and albe.ORG