Story of how i had my first threesome

mogstar

mogstar

My first threesome

In the first few weeks of university, I had had a lot of sex, with quite a few different guys. I started to get a lot better, and I loved it so much, that I wanted to experiment more. I bought a few toys, and played with myself almost every free moment I had, however, nothing came close to real dick, so I was always looking for new guys to take home.

One day, a girl friend of mine told me she had tickets for a concert in a city a few hours away and asked if I wanted to come. Obviously I couldn't say no to that, and we decided to book a hotel room, so we wouldn't have to travel late at night while drunk.

The concert was amazing, we had a lot of fun, but near the end of it I lost my friend in the crowd. Before I could start looking for her, two guys approached me and started flirting with me. In my drunk state I immediately forgot about my friend and started flirting back with these two hot guys. They started touching me a bit, and I started to think about which one of these studs I'd take with me to the bathroom, but suddenly my friend was back, also with a guy. She took me apart and told me she wanted to go home with him (what a slut, I love her), and asked me if I was fine with going back to the hotel by myself. This was perfect for me, because I could take one of the guys back with me, so I agreed and my friend left.

I walked back to the guys and they asked me what we talked about. I told them I would have my hotel room for myself with a big grin. The guys laughed, and one of them, Tom, asked if they could maybe stay with me, because otherwise they'd have to travel about an hour with the bus. Shit. This wasn't what I planned, I wanted to take one of them with me, but on the other hand, I had fantasized about fucking two guys at once, so maybe this was my chance. Finally, I agreed and told them they could stay with me, which they were really happy about.

In my hotel room we got down to business immediately, I kissed Tom, while stroking his friends dick (I kinda forgot his name, so I'll just call him Liam). They took my shirt and bra off and started playing with my tits. I got down on my knees and told them to take their pants and shirts off, which they did. Tom had a really nice cock, quite big and completely straight, while Liams was a little smaller and curved, but still quite nice. I started blowing them, switching between them and jerking off the other, until Liam told me to get down on all fours on the bed.

I obliged and after he put on a condom, he pushed his dick in my pussy. He felt great inside me, and I kept sucking and stroking Toms dick while Liam fucked me. I never felt so horny in my entire life. After a while they switched positions, Tom put on a condom and started fucking me missionary, while I sucked Liams dick. While I was getting railed by tom, I could feel an orgasm coming up, I told him not to stop, and immediately put my mouth on Liams cock again. I came closer and closer, and I hear Liam moaning, so I knew he was getting closer too. I started sucking harder and Liam put his hand on my head, pushing me further on his cock, until he came. Feeling his cum in my mouth send me over the edge too, and I came. After my orgasm subdued, I noticed I still had Liams cock and sperm in my mouth, so I sucked every last drop out of his cock and swallowed his load. Tom was still pushing his dick inside me and also started moaning he was coming close. I told him to come on my tits, so he pulled out, took off his condom and I started jerking him until he came all over my tits.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave feedback!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zikzog, MissLexotan6MG, BigJimsWornOutTires and 5 others
wen u cant pick between strijd and maher. teehee!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, JL~, Deleted member 5634 and 7 others
My first threesome

In the first few weeks of university, I had had a lot of sex, with quite a few different guys. I started to get a lot better, and I loved it so much, that I wanted to experiment more. I bought a few toys, and played with myself almost every free moment I had, however, nothing came close to real dick, so I was always looking for new guys to take home.

One day, a girl friend of mine told me she had tickets for a concert in a city a few hours away and asked if I wanted to come. Obviously I couldn't say no to that, and we decided to book a hotel room, so we wouldn't have to travel late at night while drunk.

The concert was amazing, we had a lot of fun, but near the end of it I lost my friend in the crowd. Before I could start looking for her, two guys approached me and started flirting with me. In my drunk state I immediately forgot about my friend and started flirting back with these two hot guys. They started touching me a bit, and I started to think about which one of these studs I'd take with me to the bathroom, but suddenly my friend was back, also with a guy. She took me apart and told me she wanted to go home with him (what a slut, I love her), and asked me if I was fine with going back to the hotel by myself. This was perfect for me, because I could take one of the guys back with me, so I agreed and my friend left.

I walked back to the guys and they asked me what we talked about. I told them I would have my hotel room for myself with a big grin. The guys laughed, and one of them, Tom, asked if they could maybe stay with me, because otherwise they'd have to travel about an hour with the bus. Shit. This wasn't what I planned, I wanted to take one of them with me, but on the other hand, I had fantasized about fucking two guys at once, so maybe this was my chance. Finally, I agreed and told them they could stay with me, which they were really happy about.

In my hotel room we got down to business immediately, I kissed Tom, while stroking his friends dick (I kinda forgot his name, so I'll just call him Liam). They took my shirt and bra off and started playing with my tits. I got down on my knees and told them to take their pants and shirts off, which they did. Tom had a really nice cock, quite big and completely straight, while Liams was a little smaller and curved, but still quite nice. I started blowing them, switching between them and jerking off the other, until Liam told me to get down on all fours on the bed.

I obliged and after he put on a condom, he pushed his dick in my pussy. He felt great inside me, and I kept sucking and stroking Toms dick while Liam fucked me. I never felt so horny in my entire life. After a while they switched positions, Tom put on a condom and started fucking me missionary, while I sucked Liams dick. While I was getting railed by tom, I could feel an orgasm coming up, I told him not to stop, and immediately put my mouth on Liams cock again. I came closer and closer, and I hear Liam moaning, so I knew he was getting closer too. I started sucking harder and Liam put his hand on my head, pushing me further on his cock, until he came. Feeling his cum in my mouth send me over the edge too, and I came. After my orgasm subdued, I noticed I still had Liams cock and sperm in my mouth, so I sucked every last drop out of his cock and swallowed his load. Tom was still pushing his dick inside me and also started moaning he was coming close. I told him to come on my tits, so he pulled out, took off his condom and I started jerking him until he came all over my tits.

Knajjd moment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Marsiere214, Chadeep and 2 others
Thanks for sharing your teles on Chad's.me

• Love it
Reactions: mogstar
wattpad tier copypasta

• JFL
My first threesome

Can we keep the sexual posts to a fucking minimum guys? My parents stumbled on this forum the other day and now I'm not even allowed to access looksmax.me anymore because of the sex talk they saw in here. This is not a peepee, poopoo and vajayjay fun house. We are not heathens whose only role in life is to fornicate and laugh about fornication and then ejaculate that nonsense, spurting and spewing this so called "humor" on each other like animals. This is a place of worship. Meme worship. God is not pleased with you all. Repent.

• JFL
Reactions: zikzog, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 12165 and 2 others
its so long, im not gonna read im sorrt

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and mogstar
I thought you put the NSFW tag cause of pics shown.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and mogstar
someones future wife jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zikzog, Deleted member 2729 and mogstar
My first threesome

how old are u ?

Copy pastas me

• JFL
My first threesome

Ugh. David Lee Roth and Poison concert? Though I fucked her on the beach. But yeah. That sounds familiar.