Story of the girl with big tits that I took on a date

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

⚡️Unfazed ⚡️
Was messaging this girl for 2 weeks before we met

She must have thought I was a chad from my pics or something bcoz honestly I’ve never received so much love in my life

“How was your sleep” and all that cute shit that even my own mother never asked

She drove 1hr to my city and parked at my apartment. We drove together in my car to an expensive restaurant for lunch

She was a thick 19yo with huge tits. Convo at the restaurant was great and we drove back to mine to watch a film

I took her bra off and finally got the chance to suck on those massive tits. I also made out with her juicy pussy but she wouldn’t let me fuck :feelsohgod:

“Stomach ache” or whatever bullshit excuse females come up with

This injustice wouldn’t have happened had I been higher than MTN and tall

I made the mistake of texting her the following day which was wayy to early. You should always wait 3-4 days at least before texting, especially since i knew that her interest had lowered

The reason you should not chase if a girl has low interest is so that she doesn’t feel pressured, which means she’ll have no reasons to reject you. It’s very common that a girl will wanna meet up again weeks or months later if let’s say she’s out in town and needs a guy to see, or if her plans change in the future

But this eagerness on my part gave her the opportunity to say we should just be friends

I told her I’m not interested in being friends and we left it there. (You must NEVER be a girl’s friend bcoz all her friends will make fun of you for being beta)

The point of this story is that I accidentally got to experience 2 whole weeks of chad treatment as a MTN

It then occurred to me that most guys will never get showered with love from a girl they find attractive

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, EvilDarkskinManlet, twojei and 5 others
I also made out with her juicy pussy but she wouldn’t let me fuck
Damn me personally I ain’t eating out no bitch unless I’ve already hit on numerous different occasions

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and LuckyBeast
Damn me personally I ain’t eating out no bitch unless I’ve already hit on numerous different occasions

This is usually my rule but this was after I already sucked her huge tits

I was way to horny by then to not spread those legs open

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement, shitskinism, tombradylover and 1 other person
Brutal, that bitch made u a munch nigga ice spice type shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement, MoggerM, EvilDarkskinManlet and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, MoggerM, EvilDarkskinManlet and 4 others
Brutal u ate her pussy and got nothing back?? Srry ur a cuck bud u should’ve just raped her at that point.

But what was it like describe in detail 🤤

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Man I deserve to suck on tits too fuck this virgin life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, shitskinism, Kroker and 2 others
Brutal u ate her pussy and got nothing back??
Honestly, giving and not getting back is typical if a girl has higher PSL than you

The last girl I dated for 2 months always sucked my dick but I never gave her anything back since she was LTN

Most dudes here would be okay spending an evening in Stacey’s bed in to watch a film and to suck her tits & pussy, since she’s hot AF

On the other hand this is something you should never do to a girl with lower PSL than you

Last edited:
Was messaging this girl for 2 weeks before we met

She must have thought I was a chad from my pics or something bcoz honestly I’ve never received so much love in my life

“How was your sleep” and all that cute shit that even my own mother never asked

She drove 1hr to my city and parked at my apartment. We drove together in my car to an expensive restaurant for lunch

She was a thick 19yo with huge tits. Convo at the restaurant was great and we drove back to mine to watch a film

I took her bra off and finally got the chance to suck on those massive tits. I also made out with her juicy pussy but she wouldn’t let me fuck :feelsohgod:

“Stomach ache” or whatever bullshit excuse females come up with

This injustice wouldn’t have happened had I been higher than MTN and tall

I made the mistake of texting her the following day which was wayy to early. You should always wait 3-4 days at least before texting, especially since i knew that her interest had lowered

The reason you should not chase if a girl has low interest is so that she doesn’t feel pressured, which means she’ll have no reasons to reject you. It’s very common that a girl will wanna meet up again weeks or months later if let’s say she’s out in town and needs a guy to see, or if her plans change in the future

But this eagerness on my part gave her the opportunity to say we should just be friends

I told her I’m not interested in being friends and we left it there. (You must NEVER be a girl’s friend bcoz all her friends will make fun of you for being beta)

The point of this story is that I accidentally got to experience 2 whole weeks of chad treatment as a MTN

It then occurred to me that most guys will never get showered with love from a girl they find attractive
It's not because of pressure. Your letting her know that she's at or above your level if you reach out and look like a needy bitch
Also eating her toilet is disgusting and not masculine...how did other mens semen taste?

Humiliating

Anyways I know your join date is earlier than mine, but I had Unfazed as a banner for quite long time, users might mistakenly assume one of us is a poser. Didn't want to bring this up for a while thought you might get bored and change it but it seems like you're one stubborn mf :Comfy:

But what was it like describe in detail 🤤
We laid in bed while watching a film, after a while I looked over at her and lightly asked her to “come here”

I began making out with her while rubbing her body slowly

She was wearing a tight white T-shirt which I told her to take off

She stood up next to the bed and pulled it off while also taking off her jeans

There’s nothing sexier than watching a thick girl get naked in your room while you stroke your dick

Now she was just in her black panties and white bra. She took the bra off and her huge tits were unleased

She got back in bed and I started sucking on her nipples while stroking her pussy to get her wet

Then I started kissing her neck and going down slowly

By this time, she was laying on her back in bed wearing just her panties. I got off the bed to the opposite side where her legs were and spread those legs open

I grabbed both of her thighs and my face was right in front of her pussy

I pulled her panties to the side and began by licking the top of her clit. Switching from licking to sucking every few seconds

This went on for about 5 minute and I was rock hard by this point

What should have happens next would have been for me to bend her over in doggy style to fuck the absolute life out of her

She was horny, but girls sometimes have a hard rule about whether or not they’ll fuck on the first day, so that was the end of that foreplay

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet and Goth
We laid in bed while watching a film, after a while I looked over at her and lightly asked her to “come here”

I began making out with her while rubbing her body slowly

She was wearing a tight white T-shirt which I told her to take off

She stood up next to the bed and pulled it off while also taking off her jeans

There’s nothing sexier than watching a thick girl get naked in your room while you stroke your dick

Now she was just in her black panties and white bra. She took the bra off and her huge tits were unleased

She got back in bed and I started sucking on her nipples while stocking her pussy to get her wet

Then I started kissing her neck and going down slowly

By this time, she was laying on her back in bed wearing just her panties. I got off the bed to the opposite side here her legs were and spread them legs open

I grabbed both of her thighs and my face was right in front of her pussy

I pulled her panties to the side and began by licking the top of her clit. Switching from licking to sucking every few seconds

This went on for about 5 minute and I was rock hard by this point

What should have happens next would have been for me to bend her over in doggy style to fuck the absolute life out of her

She was horny, but girls sometimes have a hard rule about whether or not they’ll fuck on the first day, so that was the end of that foreplay
Made me hard

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
It's not because of pressure. Your letting her know that she's at or above your level if you reach out and look like a needy bitch
Also eating her toilet is disgusting and not masculine...how did other mens semen taste?
Humiliating

Yeah it was brutal

This was a while back and only the 2nd date id ever taken a girl on at the time

Now I know better than to take girls on dates since the high value thing is to invite them over to yours

They will always say yes if they find you attractive and will only say no if they see you as a potential beta buxxer

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
MIRIN BIG TITTIES

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
MIRIN BIG TITTIES
She once posted a family pic and it became obvious where she got those tits from

I should her fucked her mum since she wanted to play hard to get :feelshmm:

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Anyways I know your join date is earlier than mine, but I had Unfazed as a banner for quite long time, users might mistakenly assume one of us is a poser. Didn't want to bring this up for a while thought you might get bored and change it but it seems like you're one stubborn mf :Comfy:
Yes, I’m sure people are confusing a high IQ blue tick user with infinite aura with some unknown nigga named Kroker :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker
Yes, I’m sure people are confusing a high IQ blue tick user with infinite aura with some unknown nigga named Kroker :feelskek:
Ayo bro chill you didn't have to do me like this, I've already acknowledged my inferiority (Join date) you didn't have to put it on pedestal :feelsbadman:

Waste of time and money
Didn’t read