Story of the strongest creature on Earth.

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
Let me tell you about the life of the strongest creature right after his birth.

I was born to 2 Russian parents, but I was extremely abnormal unlike any other child. I was born with a cesarean section and I weighed a whopping 5.5 kilograms. The moment the doctor took me out of my mother's womb I was already instantly capable of moving my neck while being carried with my neck hanging down and opening my eyes. My father told me that right when the doctor got me out of the womb, I opened one of my eyes and gave my dad who was watching in the corner a nasty stank eye and ended up releasing my piss and poop on my mother's organs (her belly was still open from the cut as I said before), they ended up using some kind of vaccuum to clean the shit and piss that was on my mother's organs.

I grew my first tooth when I was about 3 months old. I was always an extremely aggressive baby and I always used to beat my cousin who's only 7 months younger than me when we were playing with each other because I always used to be and still am much larger and stronger than my cousin.

When I was 6 months old I already managed to take my first foot steps. I was extremely aggressive and was already strong enough to destroy all the porselain tableware and crystal carvings that were in the house. I could never sit calmly on my ass and was always a busy kid. I also forced my uncle to watch Shrek with me like at least 100 times because I loved the movie so much.

I remember that my grandmother almost tied me to a leash as if I were a dog because she had so much difficulty with looking after me. She was in a state where she couldn't take it anymore and was about to cry.

And then the school days came when I was 4. I always got the highest marks and earned the respect from pretty much everyone in the school. I always knew that I was the strongest so there was no need for me to bully other kids and so most of them were my friends but still ended up getting into fights with annoying boys and of course never lost a single one of those fights.

At age 7-8 I started with my martial arts training and was already unequalled in my field.

After the age of 12 when I became a much calmer person and learned how to control myself.

This was me at the age of 4, it's the only known picture that I have:
Strongest Creature at age 4

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Blackout.xl, Deleted member 3795 and 3 others
Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 3832
Can we go ER together?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Literally didn't read more than 3 words

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, FutureMogger and Darkstrand
Literally didn't read more than 3 words
You don't have to. You would tremble at my presence and you would beg for your life as I snap your limbs with my abnormal grip strength. If you already think that you're strong, then I would teach a ginger like you what it truly means to be strong. Kneel before my presence.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Aesthetic, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
take this gold kind strangerino for reciting some long ass paragraphs

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
take this gold kind strangerino for reciting some long ass paragraphs
As I expected nobody believes in me. I'm telling you the truth but believing me is up to you.

0A285922 B260 4F0D 902D 89997A260E08

• +1
I was born with a face angrier than the DoomSlayer

• +1
Monk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 4563, Golang and 2 others
Bump. The presence of the strongest creature needs to be acknowledged by everyone.

How do you look now?
The same obviously. Except my jaw and chin got somewhat bigger and more angular, got facial hair, skin color got lighter somewhat, eyes are still the same in size but the irises got a little lighter, eyebrows have become much thicker and darker and my hair in general has become very dark (it was brownish when I was 4 as you can see, now it's black), also hair grows everywhere on my body.

The same obviously. Except my jaw and chin got somewhat bigger and more angular, got facial hair, skin color got lighter somewhat, eyes are still the same in size but the irises got a little lighter, eyebrows have become much thicker and darker and my hair in general has become very dark (it was brownish when I was 4 as you can see, now it's black), also hair grows everywhere on my body.
b6c.gif

The Ogre | The Strongest Creature

• +1
Okay, but who is the strongest creature in the universe? Jiren or Broly?