Story older girl

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
This is happened in the summer. I was 16 and had been gymcel since 14 years old. My friends and I would ride our bikes to water rapids and swim in them. There was sometimes this older ginger girl there, she was 19-20. I thought she was hot but never really had the balls back then to do anything. One day I’m there just with my one friend and she’s there. We are all talking hanging out but she starts really touchy with me, putting her hands on my chest and abs. Says “You have really big arms for a kid” I instantly get a half chub. I know where this is going. My buddy says he has to leave and I’m alone with her. She makes all the moves since I’m a virgin kid at the time, we sit on a bench and make out and stuff. I’m too scared to even touch her tits. She asked me “What do you want to do?” I think she was asking if I wanted to fuck, but I was such a pussy I just said “idk” then we made out a bit more and I guess she got bored so she said she had to go. I learned a good lesson that day, if you want something just say it. I should of said Yah I want you to suck my cock right here but I didn’t.

@6ft1 @Kingkellz @stuckneworleans @Hopelessmofoker @RichardSpencel

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin, Deleted member 3328, turkproducer and 4 others
amnesia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, RichardSpencel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
This is happened in the summer. I was 16 and had been gymcel since 14 years old. My friends and I would ride our bikes to water rapids and swim in them. There was sometimes this older ginger girl there, she was 19-20. I thought she was hot but never really had the balls back then to do anything. One day I’m there just with my one friend and she’s there. We are all talking hanging out but she starts really touchy with me, putting her hands on my chest and abs. Says “You have really big arms for a kid” I instantly get a half chub. I know where this is going. My buddy says he has to leave and I’m alone with her. She makes all the moves since I’m a virgin kid at the time, we sit on a bench and make out and stuff. I’m too scared to even touch her tits. She asked me “What do you want to do?” I think she was asking if I wanted to fuck, but I was such a pussy I just said “idk” then we made out a bit more and I guess she got bored so she said she had to go. I learned a good lesson that day, if you want something just say it. I should of said Yah I want you to suck my cock right here but I didn’t.

I love these stories!
What psl would you give yourself?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 3583, Kingkellz and 4 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Kingkellz and turkproducer

Suifuel for me tbh but lifefuel for you

• +1
how can you mess something like that up bro?

tbh once i did the same i’m ngl. It was brutal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Kingkellz
This is gon be me once I run reincarnation game :feelsez:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Kingkellz, turkproducer and 2 others
how can you mess something like that up bro?

tbh once i did the same i’m ngl. It was brutal
Cause I was a virgin and inexperienced with girls, it was shitty

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Gymcelling since 14? 😳
PM me pic of your gains

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and RichardSpencel
its so brutal when you look back times you couldve smashed as a teen. i had a similar incident i was 15 and this whore was 17 she used to wank my friend off and he used to finger her :lul:. one night we was out chilling and he went in and she started making out with me i know i couldve fucked her but i didnt want a whore to have my virginity ffs :ROFLMAO::lul:

• +1
its so brutal when you look back times you couldve smashed as a teen. i had a similar incident i was 15 and this whore was 17 she used to wank my friend off and he used to finger her :lul:. one night we was out chilling and he went in and she started making out with me i know i couldve fucked her but i didnt want a whore to have my virginity ffs :ROFLMAO::lul:
Brutal