[story] the milf who's cucking her husband with me. brutal shit. not a brag.

Enlil

Enlil

murder
okay so first of all this is not a brag. im truecel.
i told you guys before i met this cute 5 psl milf at my dentist' clinic.
now days ago i low inhib maxxed and asked for her number, she gave it away, now she texts me daily behind her husbands back. imagine, they were married for 10 fucking years with three kids...
she's fucking 28yo btw.
i did all this to show you that females are always whores even in conservative muslim country... i absolutely won't let her suck my cock because cuck if i cucked another man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, عبد الرحمن, onnysk and 1 other person
dnr but tales

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Kosidius, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
no pic no proof

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
i did all this to show you that females are always whores even in conservative muslim country... i absolutely won't let her suck my cock because cuck if i cucked another man.
??? It's cuck or get cucked world bro

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, BigBoy, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: intovoid and Deleted member 1973
Post pics even if arabic

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, TheMewingBBC, BigBoy and 1 other person
no pic no proof
Post pics even if arabic
so she sent me a meme pic about guys who wants to meet up, i replied jokingly with the same meme sentence, surprisingly it was a trap from her, she wanted me to meet her. now she sent me a confirm but ill probably ghost for now.
IMG 20191215 133838 179
IMG 20191215 133842 777

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1973, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1973 and Alexanderr
tell the husband and arrange a stoning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, intovoid, Velvet and 2 others
fag i remember ur pics ur gl

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Petsmart and Enlil
All women are like that, if she's not a slut for you then she is for the right guy and you are not that guy

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, BigBoy and balding17yomanletcel
Volcel pussy muh morals btw

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1973 and balding17yomanletcel
No religion can counter female nature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2426 and balding17yomanletcel
@Enlil i am arabic so i can understand. Post screen shots for proof.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Butthurt Dweller
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3583
I feel bad for the husband

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
@Enlil i am arabic so i can understand. Post screen shots for proof.
here is another recent screen shot. we set a date to meet up on Thursday. i suggested her a place but she didn't like cuz husband's family lives near it and she doesn't want us get caught jfl
IMG 20191215 150950 862

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
here is another recent screen shot. we set a date to meet up on Thursday. i suggested her a place but she didn't like cuz husband's family lives near it and she doesn't want us get caught jfl
View attachment 193653
R u in lebanon? السبيل ?

so she sent me a meme pic about guys who wants to meet up, i replied jokingly with the same meme sentence, surprisingly it was a trap from her, she wanted me to meet her. now she sent me a confirm but ill probably ghost for now.
View attachment 193593View attachment 193594
Fucking whores man an other reason to never get married i'll just cuck married men and fuck their wives

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
@Enlil dont get stoned to death for this bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Butthurt Dweller

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
brb using

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Pics of the milf

she has no pics online bro. "trad" but she 5'6 and really looks young tho she 28yo. 4-5 psl face
Sad that she’s cucking her husband like that. You plan on going further?

• +1
She's texting you omg what a whore

Sad that she’s cucking her husband like that. You plan on going further?
yeah sad shit. no man absolutely do not plan on that.. don't wanna destroy her family and stuff. ill just go along with the shit and after Thursday ill delet her number.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
yeah sad shit. no man absolutely do not plan on that.. don't wanna destroy her family and stuff. ill just go along with the shit and after Thursday ill delet her number.
Snitch to her husband bro

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
okay so first of all this is not a brag. im truecel.
i told you guys before i met this cute 5 psl milf at my dentist' clinic.
now days ago i low inhib maxxed and asked for her number, she gave it away, now she texts me daily behind her husbands back. imagine, they were married for 10 fucking years with three kids...
she's fucking 28yo btw.
If you told her husband would she be killed? I don't know how much it is exaggerated about arabic countries tbh

Sending pepe the frog pictures in females is peak autism

• Hmm...
just cuck her. who gives a shit ab her already failing relationship? if not you shes gonna cheat on him with someone else.

Sending pepe the frog pictures in females is peak autism
it depends on the girl. i did it once with a girl bc i was bored and it went pretty smooth. she started using 4chan lingo but when i asked if she did she said no its a bad place.

i replied with "omg ik! its filled with white supremacists and misogynists! icky"

jfl i was actually hyped to share my aspie knowledge to her but she was a larper

• So Sad
Reactions: Idontknowlol
low t

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy and Enlil
she showed me pics of her husband. he's baldcel long midface deformed subhuman 1.2 psl. i can't snitch because idc enough
Lucky slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Tales from bazars of Bagdad

• JFL
she showed me pics of her husband. he's baldcel long midface deformed subhuman 1.2 psl. i can't snitch because idc enough
as i thought :lul:

You should fuck to punish cucks who marry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back