Story Time: I almost called the FUCKING IRS on this Latina WHORE!!!

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Gone.
Note: The title is clickbait, I 100% didn't think like this, at all. I just really wanted your attention. Maybe a better title would be: "I am no longer a MTN"

As the sun rose on the bustling city, I hopped into my trusty car and set out to complete my latest Uber Eats order.

The destination was a Hispanic and Caribbean restaurant.

la-teresita-feature-image.jpg

As I entered the establishment, the aroma of spices and exotic flavors enveloped me.

Navigating the labyrinth of tables and chairs, I finally reached the line where a MTB Castiza woman stood behind the counter. With a polite smile, I presented my phone and informed her I was there to pick up my order.

To my surprise, the woman completely ignored me, choosing instead to serve others who had arrived after me. I repeated my request, only to be met with continued indifference.

Portrait-hispanic-woman-with-serious-expression--1200x853.jpg

She looked something like this

I was invisible to her, despite me blatantly telling her why I was there (as a MTN). As minutes ticked by, I was starting to think that she wouldn't care about me until I was the only one there, and there was nobody to ignore. This time is costing me money.

Thankfully, a woman finally took notice of me and instructed her coworker to tell her to help me. As I walked out with my order in hand, I couldn't help but reflect on my place in the world.

I believe I am MTN. Despite my strict adherence to never revealing my stats to anyone, I know for a damn fact I don't really have a bad set of cards, especially being really blackpilled... but with the kind of treatment I get from girls, there's no way I'm a MTN. I'm fucking invisible to even Shaniquas.

07GHOST-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

I don't exist to women, especially Latinas. They hate me bro, and I don't know why 💀 I even made a thread about this in the past 🔽

I mightttttt need to move to a place with more Mulattas, Whites, or Asians (or looksmax)

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @dimorphism @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @ThousandCuts @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @LiteralCaucasian @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

@Nation @RIPPED IRL @Saturn @Patient A @dieavirgin @SteveRogers @fogdart @mortis @Clark69 @vaninskybird @Racky @Beastimmung @Prince charming @NegativeNorwood @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @fjor2096 @callisto @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @heightface @currylightskin @HOLYFUARK @Anstrum95 @Moggedbyevery1 @StepbroMo @gamma2 @Unsh @Daniel Plainview @teemowhite @luljankybo @bogii @5ft1 @Chadpreetmaybe @latino_ @tesseract @FrameMogger @edward999 @Hiraeth @bleksandre @op463 @NFA PB @HerpDerpson @THEMOGGER @Bezel @norwegiancel @Moggie @ascension! @Frozqen @saulgoodman @crimclown63 @BigBundaSlapper @killaeast @Aypo129 @tbh af @jfbjfb @brea @dimorphism @CT03 @throwaway12902 @Tuxiio @Van @Sprinkles @futuregigamogger @julianchicago @HimmyButler @LiteralCaucasian @gribsufer1 @notrealdanish @Never Give Up! @Euclidious @Sarx @Jim @garoupilled_

sad-title-image_tcm7-179953.jpg

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, bogii, Deleted member 25938 and 13 others
Note: The title is clickbait, I 100% didn't think like this, at all. Maybe a better title would be: "I am no longer a MTN"

As the sun rose on the bustling city, I hopped into my trusty car and set out to complete my latest Uber Eats order.

As I entered the establishment, the aroma of spices and exotic flavors enveloped me.

Navigating the labyrinth of tables and chairs, I finally reached the line where a MTB Castiza woman stood behind the counter. With a polite smile, I presented my phone and informed her I was there to pick up my order.

To my surprise, the woman completely ignored me, choosing instead to serve others who had arrived after me. I repeated my request, only to be met with continued indifference.

I was invisible to her, despite me blatantly telling her why I was there (as a MTN). As minutes ticked by, I was starting to think that she wouldn't care about me until I was the only one there, and there was nobody to ignore. This time is costing me money.

Thankfully, a woman finally took notice of me and instructed her coworker to tell her to help me. As I walked out with my order in hand, I couldn't help but reflect on my place in the world.

I believe I am MTN. Despite my strict adherence to never revealing my stats to anyone, I know for a damn fact I don't really have a bad set of cards, especially being really blackpilled... but with the kind of treatment I get from girls, there's no way I'm a MTN. I'm fucking invisible to even Shaniquas.

I don't exist to women, especially Latinas. They hate me bro, and I don't know why 💀 I even made a thread about this in the past 🔽

I mightttttt need to move to a place with more Mulattas, Whites, or Asians (or looksmax)

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @dimorphism @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @ThousandCuts @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @LiteralCaucasian @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

@Nation @RIPPED IRL @Saturn @Patient A @dieavirgin @SteveRogers @fogdart @mortis @Clark69 @vaninskybird @Racky @Beastimmung @Prince charming @NegativeNorwood @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @fjor2096 @callisto @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @heightface @currylightskin @HOLYFUARK @Anstrum95 @Moggedbyevery1 @StepbroMo @gamma2 @Unsh @Daniel Plainview @teemowhite @luljankybo @bogii @5ft1 @Chadpreetmaybe @latino_ @tesseract @FrameMogger @edward999 @Hiraeth @bleksandre @op463 @NFA PB @HerpDerpson @THEMOGGER @Bezel @norwegiancel @Moggie @ascension! @Frozqen @saulgoodman @crimclown63 @BigBundaSlapper @killaeast @Aypo129 @tbh af @jfbjfb @brea @dimorphism @CT03 @throwaway12902 @Tuxiio @Van @Sprinkles @futuregigamogger @julianchicago @HimmyButler @LiteralCaucasian @gribsufer1 @notrealdanish @Never Give Up! @Euclidious @Sarx @Jim @garoupilled_

Lol your a retard if you think mulaltas and blsck women would want you if your a subhuman pig man.

The fact that you cannot slay Latino women as a cumskin proves your are subhuman. Your only hope is white girls and Asians.

Why white? Cos your white and you’re women will natrally be attracted to you (I don’t wanna hear any copes if you cannot attr your own rope rn ded srs)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nope, latincell95, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Bruh someone told me ur black, brootal

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and enchanted_elixir
If you ain’t a bbc, an Edgar cut or curly hair you invisible to latinas

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and enchanted_elixir
y1jby57cj9h81.jpg

_DslkyiKtewzvp_mnsmgU23r8Lwco8YcO-CWXM6fDxw.jpg

7ad35869da25ed8766f3940923de0b9b.jpg

Sara-Sampaio-VSP-3.jpg

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksseg, PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
astagfirullah brother (dnr btw) (fuck you for mass tagging me btw)

• So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
5'5 Bengali LTN Pajeets are outslaying me by a landslide ;((( @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
არ მაინტერესებს, მაგრამ მადლობა რომ დამთაგე.

You have to be a curry in 2023
Aren’t you a Latino yourself

Also hard time believing girl working a service job would ignore a mtn

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and enchanted_elixir
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
არ მაინტერესებს, მაგრამ მადლობა რომ დამთაგე.
"I don't care, but thanks for letting me know."
No problem.

But that's what happened 😥
Doesn’t make sense tho
Most guys are mtn
Girls aren’t even gonna ignore a ltn

I’ve worked retail I can’t remember girls ignoring anyone not even creepy fat old Indians hitting on them
It’s part of their job to be polite

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
"I don't care, but thanks for letting me know."
No problem.
The translation is incorrect.
I said "I don't care, but thank you for tagging me regardless".

• +1
Doesn’t make sense tho
Most guys are mtn
Girls aren’t even gonna ignore a ltn

I’ve worked retail I can’t remember girls ignoring anyone not even creepy fat old Indians hitting on them
It’s part of their job to be polite
But that's what happened 😥

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
You have to be a curry in 2023
Aren’t you a Latino yourself

Also hard time believing girl working a service job would ignore a mtn
Nigga was probably autistic AF and stood there saying "ummm" in the quietest way possible
He's lucky he's 5'4" and weak looking or she would have called the cops

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, FailedNormieManlet, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Nigga was probably autistic AF and stood there saying "ummm" in the quietest way possible
He's lucky he's 5'4" and weak looking or she would have called the cops
I'm much taller than 5'4, and I wasn't that quiet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg
Not a letter.

Brutal that this high IQ user needs to wageslave at UberEats

Brutal that this high IQ user needs to wageslave at UberEats
Do you think that as a "High IQ User", I should be making much more money?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Note: The title is clickbait, I 100% didn't think like this, at all. I just really wanted your attention. Maybe a better title would be: "I am no longer a MTN"

I gotta see a face reveal how can one man be so disliked by latinas

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and pneumocystosis
I can’t believe it took your high-iq ass 10 months to figure out you’re mtn

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Sondern
lots of young women treat people like shit in general, especially at these service jobs. They feel too good for the shitty job they have so they believe they are entitled to treat people like shit there.

men do these jobs much better most of the time tbh, more humble.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Patient A
Tales from south west Muttmerica

• JFL
This is why i barely survive jobs man

• +1
Bro so many niggers here disrespecting @enchanted_elixir when he's contributes more to the forum in 1 week vs them in 3 years

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Bro so many niggers here disrespecting @enchanted_elixir when he's contributes more to the forum in 1 week vs them in 3 years
Thanks so much for the kind words!

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and fjor2096
Thanks so much for the kind words!
its the truth, like half of the first botb page is filled with your posts and you gave me the most comprehensive (and free) rating too

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and enchanted_elixir
She was probably a citizen so calling ICE (not the IRS) wouldn't have done shit jfl

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back