Story time when i got brutally mogged by a long haired 6psl chad infront of my girlfriend

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
So i was at the local park with my girlfriend, and we were kissing and walking in the park while holding hands.
Everything was going well until we arrived at the skateboarding area. There were alot of dudes shirtless skating but one of them was a full blown chad.
-Height was 5'10-6'
-Shirtless with good muscle mass and around 10% bodyfat
-6 psl face
-Very white pale skin and light eyes with black hair
My girlfriend just ignored me and went to him and started staring him like she falled in love, and theyre were others girls that just went there to see that man.
Chad just grabs a skateboard and takes shirt off and girls fighting for him looool
I felt like an absolute cuck and i shouldve dumped her fuxking bitch
Also i was good looking lean when tha happened and taller, but he face mogged me:feelswah:

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, 5'7 zoomer, atlantean and 3 others
Bump, i have her nudes still and she fucking talk to me last week, i hatd that bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, 5'7 zoomer and asdvek
@atlantean @asdvek @WishIwasChico @socialcel @SoundnVision

• +1
Reactions: atlantean, socialcel and asdvek
You got cucked

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and ConfusedBolivian
Face is king boyo you cant escape this blackpill, Face > All and you should fuck her one last time and destroy her in bed so she gets what she deserves but chad wont let you do that probably

• +1
Reactions: jsp and ConfusedBolivian
Face is king boyo you cant escape this blackpill, Face > All and you should fuck her one last time and destroy her in bed so she gets what she deserves but chad wont let you do that probably
I got her pregnant bro, she was my gf for long time but she aborted the baby

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel and asdvek
So i was at the local park with my girlfriend, and we were kissing and walking in the park while holding hands.
Everything was going well until we arrived at the skateboarding area. There were alot of dudes shirtless skating but one of them was a full blown chad.
-Height was 5'10-6'
-6 psl face
My girlfriend just ignored me and went to him and started staring him like she falled in love, and theyre were others girls that just went there to see that man.
Chad just grabs a skateboard and takes shirt off and girls fighting for him looool
Also i was good looking lean when tha happened and taller, but he face mogged me:feelswah:
What person did Chad look like?

should’ve started beating the chad till he’s deformed

-Height was 5'10-6'
-6 psl face
hair is life tbh, being robust with pretty boy face and long hair and good body is peak female gaze, @WishIwasChico is good example tbh it’s why he slays so much

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian