storytime i got called sub5 in club

ubicuse

ubicuse

Silver
Ropefuel, happend 6h ago.

In some context im 6’5, pale low mtn guy with tattoo leg sleeve, full nt.

Basically i went out with friends out and there were 8 of us, 4 girls and 4 guys. I got into little chit chat with one of the girls thats my type - black hair, pretty eyes and insane body, we exchanged instagrams and talked for a decent time.
I have some social status here and she didnt know who i am she just heard some stories and after i told her my nickname she was like “wow thats u? i heard good stuff ab u”.

Now what happens - a fucking mtb autistic girl that haunts me for like a year came out of nowhere and started talking with me, this schizo retard is still in love with me and likes me after i blocked her on everything and told her that shes a whore and to fuck off.
So now i have 2 girls besides me and the one i want just stared at me and asked whos this other girl that came.
I repiled that she likes me for a long time and that i do not want anything w her, also i told this schizo that hauts me that the girl i just met is my gf lmao and this girl heard what i said and told her yes we’re together and hugged me just so that this other retard bitch can fuck off.

Now u think well great everything is going to plan, girl i just met matched my vibe, hugs me and is cool af? Nope. A fucking flat 3/10 smv makeup frauded LTB came out of nowhere and told the girl i rejected this: Why are u talking with him, hes awful and ugly af.

I got so mad that i told her that shes a fucking horseface whore thats flat and that no guy wants to fuck a flat ass ugly bitch. Now the girl i had connection with looked at me and laughed and said “why did u tell her that, u shouldnt behave like this u aint a kid” I explained that she offended me first and that i wont support hate comments comming from an ugly girl. Its unfair.

thats it we talked for some time and she went home i think she thinks i hate women now well gg

• +1
Reactions: Kao
summarize it for me please Im not reading all that

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kao and ubicuse
Ropefuel, happend 6h ago.

In some context im 6’5, pale low mtn guy with tattoo leg sleeve, full nt.

Basically i went out with friends out and there were 8 of us, 4 girls and 4 guys. I got into little chit chat with one of the girls thats my type - black hair, pretty eyes and insane body, we exchanged instagrams and talked for a decent time.
I have some social status here and she didnt know who i am she just heard some stories and after i told her my nickname she was like “wow thats u? i heard good stuff ab u”.

Now what happens - a fucking mtb autistic girl that haunts me for like a year came out of nowhere and started talking with me, this schizo retard is still in love with me and likes me after i blocked her on everything and told her that shes a whore and to fuck off.
So now i have 2 girls besides me and the one i want just stared at me and asked whos this other girl that came.
I repiled that she likes me for a long time and that i do not want anything w her, also i told this schizo that hauts me that the girl i just met is my gf lmao and this girl heard what i said and told her yes we’re together and hugged me just so that this other retard bitch can fuck off.

Now u think well great everything is going to plan, girl i just met matched my vibe, hugs me and is cool af? Nope. A fucking flat 3/10 smv makeup frauded LTB came out of nowhere and told the girl i rejected this: Why are u talking with him, hes awful and ugly af.

I got so mad that i told her that shes a fucking horseface whore thats flat and that no guy wants to fuck a flat ass ugly bitch. Now the girl i had connection with looked at me and laughed and said “why did u tell her that, u shouldnt behave like this u aint a kid” I explained that she offended me first and that i wont support hate comments comming from an ugly girl. Its unfair.

thats it we talked for some time and she went home i think she thinks i hate women now well gg

its never over tho i managed to get the ig and we flirted a lot . I fucked up flaming ltb retard infront of the girl i found pretty. We will go out next weekend as well so idc. Its just a VENT story its not over

Last edited: