Storytime

Deleted member 4438

Deleted member 4438

I will be with you from dusk till dawn.
When I was 17, nearly 18 I went to a new school. A professional Kolleg in Germany. The school before that what over from 5 class to 10 class in Germany.

On that new school and class there was a really pretty girl. Stacy tier. Prettiest girl on class.
I showed a bit interest her and I don't know why but she reflected the same feelings back to me. Girl was interested too.

But because I was 18-19, a virgin and never had a girlfriend my mentality was pretty fucked up and depressed.
I didn't had the guts to ask her out. So the 2 years on that school went out and I never met her again.

I wrote her 6 years after. She wrote a bit and then ghosted me. Fuck my life.

Men die in their 20s. we bury them 70 years later

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cornnyy, Deleted member 3177, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
keep coping buddy boyo. she would have most likely rejected you lol. jfl if you have to ask girls aout

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
They approach when you're PSL 5.5+ and even if you're in the lower strata of PSL it's a stretch. You could've asked her out and possibly have had a slay, but you're clearly autistic

She one time said in class that she wants me as her wolf at Carneval, after I literally told her that I love her

She was red riding hood.

But yeah, I'm Autistic.

Why is it everytime that in most of these stories the guys notices the interest of the girls only after years of not seeing them. Because there was never any interest in the first place. Ur brain creates a different reallity so u dont get depressed/rope.

Akzeptier es : Es ist vorbei

Why is it everytime that in most of these stories the guys notices the interest of the girls only after years of not seeing them. Because there was never any interest in the first place. Ur brain creates a different reallity so u dont get depressed/rope.

Akzeptier es : Es ist vorbei
Didn't I wrote that the showed interest even back then?
Nothing about years after in my text.

Fuck off
*she

U stupid prick only fuckin Incels think about girls 6 years in the past and the fact she ghosted u after u pmed confirms this even more.

Du bis ein Nuttensohn und solltest Selbstmord begehen.