Straight fit trousers, jeans, tracksuit bottoms - look way better and are way more masculine than slim/skinny trousers, jeans, t..

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
2955007_1656101161409.png

gay

unpopular opinion: Straight fit trousers, jeans, tracksuit bottoms - look way better and are way more masculine than slim/skinny trousers, jeans, t..

gay as fuck

not gay, actually look like a male

gay

not gay, an actual male

if u know u know

tdlr: dont wear skinny gay as fuck trousers. straight fit is a looksmax

Attachments

• 1656101161409.png
    1656101161409.png
    381.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Schönling, Chadethnic101 and 10 others
no trousers for your brothers deformed face 😸😸😸🤙🤙🤙

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 8869 and 1 other person
those jeans you posted are super skinny, slim is acceptable and skinny too, except if you fat and have fat thighs, then just go out naked and hope for a car to run you over

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Why not? There is still trend for skinny lean boys, why even botter with legs? Just make them shredded and don't build thighs too much like some roids do, so they look like mutant leg. I would say it make your ass(remove and train your ass) more visible and also thinner legs create nice combination with bodybuilded huge arms.
Le virgin wide jeans apperance.

Attachments

• virgin jeans.jpg
    virgin jeans.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Tallooksmaxxer
fashion is so important irl and this forum underrate it so much
the sole reason i'm gymcelling is to look aesthetic inclothes / look good in them

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Constantin Denis, Ken and 7 others
no trousers for your brothers deformed face 😸😸😸🤙🤙🤙
im gonna fix his recession and he's gonna turbomog you cos he's white with light blue eyes and ur curry:rage::rage:

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
A lot of these niggas living in the Stone Age (you included) when it comes to style and it shows through shit water posts like these

04AF9C82 C7F7 4FDA AF07 30FA93FBDB47
00918F26 F98B 4798 BF1A 882215761318

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Fear, Constantin Denis and 1 other person

Attachments

• '.jpg
    '.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 17829
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, Constantin Denis, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
he does get coochie unlike us though. oh well, I'd rather be a slavic ogre with no fashion sense than dress like that :lul::lul:
true:lul:

Just look like a roadman theory

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deprived and Deleted member 17829
An actual slim fit is a good in between imo

Straight fit is popular rn, atleast in the US/Canada. Skinny fit is dated and indeed makes you look like a fag

• +1
true skinny and slim fit are out. if you wanna look trendy you should wear baggy clothes

Straight fit is popular rn, atleast in the US/Canada. Skinny fit is dated and indeed makes you look like a fag
Yeah, JFL at OP thinking him saying they look better is an unpopular opinion, goes to show how out of the loops mfs here are, they are fr stuck on 2015.

Yeah, JFL at OP thinking him saying they look better is an unpopular opinion, goes to show how out of the loops mfs here are, they are fr stuck on 2015.
literally everywhere i go all i see is fags in skinny trackies and skinny jeans

only the odd person i see "gets it"

literally everywhere i go all i see is fags in skinny trackies and skinny jeans

only the odd person i see "gets it"
Which country? I am only talking about jeans btw.

• +1
An actual slim fit is a good in between imo
View attachment 1749644
except is not

as long there are rappers rocking jeans like amiri jeans, skinny and slim won't be dated
rap pretty much dictates fashion you have the asap rockys, travis scott on one side the drakes on the other, nba yb and lil baby over there, roddy rich's tjays

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived
except is not

as long there are rappers rocking jeans like amiri jeans, skinny and slim won't be dated
rap pretty much dictates fashion you have the asap rockys, travis scott on one side the drakes on the other, nba yb and lil baby over there, roddy rich's tjays
everyone takes the piss out of them ngl , come on look at them with their ridiculous chains and multicoloureed hair and face tattoos

they are a laughing stock along with their skin tight jeans

everyone takes the piss out of them ngl , come on look at them with their ridiculous chains and multicoloureed hair and face tattoos

they are a laughing stock along with their skin tight jeans
probably but a lot of other ppl still look up to them
young thug is one of example of what you described and is a fashion icon in rap, point is as long they exist, certain styles will still remain popular

• +1
Skinny fit is necessary for framecels to have any v taper

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and AlexBrown84