Straight jaw body

aussielooksmaxxer2

aussielooksmaxxer2

Bronze
What’s up y’all, just asking about the jaw body. My jaw body isn’t bad but curves a little and I want it to be straight so my side profile and jaw from the front looks better. Will mewing, chewing or bonesmashing achieve this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carl-o and Chad69
WWHATTTZ UP YALLL ITS ALI A AND WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER FORTNITE VIDEO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston, SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 6723
99A64CD7 6ADB 4B1B 92C2 0D519ADFB9EA

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
  • JFL
Reactions: godlikesz
I would bang his avi rather than a stupid weeb; fuckking rope aleready

• +1
Reactions: aussielooksmaxxer2
You need to rotate maxilla like that to achieve straight mandible body
345tgf

Actually idk how to achieve this if you had forward before and went down. In theory mewing do this but we all know IT would take like 10 years. Some say pulling upwards would make this. This is one of those things which are almost impossible to fix but easy to get like myopia

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
View attachment 647345
Actually idk how to achieve this if you had forward before and went down. In theory mewing do this but we all know IT would take like 10 years. Some say pulling upwards would make this. This is one of those things which are almost impossible to fix but easy to get like myopia
Nah it’s hard to describe I’ll show pics. It’s not the jaw going down, it’s the curvature of the bone structure

Attachments

• FBB7A9D4-D414-4D8B-9079-6190AEBDAFE4.jpeg
    FBB7A9D4-D414-4D8B-9079-6190AEBDAFE4.jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 36
  • +1
Reactions: Carl-o
Ignore the bath I plan on joining my toaster in there x

• +1
you just have antegonial notch

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5385
View attachment 647345
Bro after getting high lefort 1 + bsso should I just get undereye fat grafts instead of implants I really dont want implants they are too expensive

Bro after getting high lefort 1 + bsso should I just get undereye fat grafts instead of implants I really dont want implants they are too expensive
I’m not too famaliar w the le forts but I’m gonna look intro it cause I’m tempted depending on the price, and yeah I know my eyes are def not too bad but can def do with improvement. I’m tryna hoodmaxx with the wim hoff method before getting a graft or injection

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o and Copemaxxing
Im not but would be that a problem ?

I don’t think a weeb can be homophobe. Animes are pretty gay

• +1
Reactions: aussielooksmaxxer2
I don’t think a weeb can be homophobe. Animes are pretty gay
Lmao facts anyways can you pls react to all my stuff in this thread I’m 2 rep off seeing the posts you can only see with 100 rep

• +1