Straight nasal bridge is everything

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
WISH I FUCKING HAD IT. I got a small dorsal hump and it kills me, even if my nose actually looks good and got complimented on it I feel utterly mogged seeing Vinnie's straight nasal bridge and Jacob Elordi's. Fuck kill me

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and TUSSELEIF
Same, I have a pig nose with a dorsal hump too. I remember when I was younger after watching Titanic in 2012 I got depressed because I didn’t have a straight nose like Leo DiCaprio lol even though I was just 11 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and alriodai
Same, I have a pig nose with a dorsal hump too. I remember when I was younger after watching Titanic in 2012 I got depressed because I didn’t have a straight nose like Leo DiCaprio lol even though I was just 11 :lul:
Man you got it worse than me, rhino asap, thanks to god I don't have a pig nose

RHINO WTF ARE YOU DOING

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Man you got it worse than me, rhino asap, thanks to god I don't have a pig nose

RHINO WTF ARE YOU DOING
I’m getting rhino eventually. Even r/trm pointed out my pig nose. I am saving up money for it and might take a loan

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I’m getting rhino eventually. Even r/trm pointed out my pig nose. I am saving up money for it and might take a loan
Nose is life. Happy for u

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Everyone has this by default unless you are deathnic or Jewish

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Ascendant and alriodai
No straight nasal bridge for my lack of lower third, Atleast that can fixed with rhino

I lucked out with mine

a subtle dorsal hump isn't really a failo. it's a very nuanced issue though because tiny differences in nose bridge shape can make a massive difference overall. like where the tip of the hump actually sits on the bridge (generally, lower = worse) and how much it projects.

example. pretty much no real difference in attractiveness or smv:
13a.png

another example. brutal looksmin just lmao:
AB%202%20L%20Profile%20Rhinoplasty%20b&a%202mo.jpg

gotta be careful

Last edited:
  • +1
a subtle dorsal hump isn't really a failo. it's a very nuanced issue though because tiny differences in nose bridge shape can make a massive difference. like where the tip of the hump actually sits on the bridge (generally, lower = worse) and how much it projects.

example. pretty much no real difference in attractiveness or smv:
13a.png

another example. brutal looksmin just lmao:
AB%202%20L%20Profile%20Rhinoplasty%20b&a%202mo.jpg

gotta be careful
mine is subtle, it's not really a failo but i got heavy BDD and literally triggers me

the second girl looked better in the before tbh, her nose made her unique, she got that sad look

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I have a bump and girls said they find it attractive :dafuckfeels:

• +1
mine is subtle, it's not really a failo but i got heavy BDD and literally triggers me

the second girl looked better in the before tbh, her nose made her unique, she got that sad look
imho even the first one looked better in the before although overall it's a negligible difference. made her look somewhat flat overall.