Strange incident occurred in metro

deadstock

deadstock

Forefront of the coping movement ✡
Around 45 minutes ago, I was commuting in the metro and it was quite crowded. A girl boarded and stood in front of me with her back facing me. Now, I don't know if she was doing it knowingly or not but her body kept rubbing and pushing against me all the time. First I tried to resist but then I got a very strong erection after which she started rubbing more. I've been addicted to masturbation for whole my teenage and have only started SR in my young adulthood years. I want to save my seed but this incident has made me hella crazy. I became red, so much that my friends keep asking me why I am blushing. I can feel the energy within me but I'm also getting strong urges to release it. Please help me out, I'm stuck between the youthful lust and the spiritual desire to become better.

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, PlayersGetPlayed, ihearvoices and 1 other person
Why is it bad to nut?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and deadstock
Cold shower, but consider yourself lucky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and deadstock
Why is it bad to nut?
IMG 0115

A91024C2 DC5A 460E AAAB 4F37B17C2185

@Gonthar

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Entschuldigung, n9wiff and 1 other person
Pull your pants down and grape her like a horny curry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: matt142 and ihearvoices
Average Mumbai metro ride

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Around 45 minutes ago, I was commuting in the metro and it was quite crowded. A girl boarded and stood in front of me with her back facing me. Now, I don't know if she was doing it knowingly or not but her body kept rubbing and pushing against me all the time. First I tried to resist but then I got a very strong erection after which she started rubbing more. I've been addicted to masturbation for whole my teenage and have only started SR in my young adulthood years. I want to save my seed but this incident has made me hella crazy. I became red, so much that my friends keep asking me why I am blushing. I can feel the energy within me but I'm also getting strong urges to release it. Please help me out, I'm stuck between the youthful lust and the spiritual desire to become better.
Average metro ride in curylandia

I thought you said you didn't have any friends

• JFL
A friend of mine claimed he once had an orgasm in a bus - a hot girl was in front of him, he immediately got a huge erection, then the bus then started to vibrate because of a rough portion of the road, and because he also decided to wear some very tight pants that day, he simply ejaculated in his underwear - it was a weird combination of unexpected things, that happened very quickly and lead to this unfortunate freak accident...

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back