Strange public experiences

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
One time I rang the buzzer to my flat to be let in and as I was waiting to be buzzed in someone happened to be coming out and opened the door and said to me as he was going past something like "you can't just wait for someone to open the door for you." I don't even know what that means. Why the fuck did he say this?

One time at a bus stop the bus had arrived and as I was walking to the doors this fat lesbian put her hand out infront of me and shouted at me for not letting the people who got on the bus stop first on first on a midday empty bus when nobody even cared and I don't think I was necessarily even going to get on the bus before the other people anyway. Severe mental illness and retardation.

This one time when I was 11 going to school I was running to the bus and the bus doors closed just as I got there and so I put my hands out in frustration but luckily the bus doors opened and he let me on but had a go and me for putting my hands out in frustration. Oh so was I magically supposed to know he was gonna open the doors and not just drive off like most bus drivers do? And how did he know it was him specifically that I was angry towards and that I wasn't just frustrated that I was gonna miss my bus in general. Even stranger when I'm about to get off the bus the driver stops me and has a go at me for the same thing again, and then he has a go at me for waiting for the bus at the zebra crossing (which was behind the bus stop) but I wasnt waiting for the bus there, I was waiting for the bus to go past me so that I could cross the road and run after it, was I supposed to just run into the fucking bus? I told him that I wasn't waiting for the bus there and he said "no you weren't, I saw you" and he said I can't wait for the bus there. What the fuck.

@Lone Wolf

This one time when I was 11 going to school I was running to the bus and the bus doors closed just as I got there and so I put my hands out in frustration but luckily the bus doors opened and he let me on but had a go and me for putting my hands out in frustration. Oh so was I magically supposed to know he was gonna open the doors and not just drive off like most bus drivers do? And how did he know it was him specifically that I was angry towards and that I wasn't just frustrated that I was gonna miss my bus in general. Even stranger when I'm about to get off the bus the driver stops me and has a go at me for the same thing again, and then he has a go at me for waiting for the bus at the zebra crossing (which was behind the bus stop) but I wasnt waiting for the bus there, I was waiting for the bus to go past me so that I could cross the road and run after it, was I supposed to just run into the fucking bus? I told him that I wasn't waiting for the bus there and he said "no you weren't, I saw you" and he said I can't wait for the bus there. What the fuck.
This was hard to read