STREAMER CALLS HIS MOTHER A BITCH AND GETS HIS ASS BEAT

K

Kamui

Inactive

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, mike21 and Xangsane
me personally i wouldn't let that slide

Why are blacks such cucks with their mums I’ve seen that multiple times like with ishiwspeed too who like makes millions yet still let his mum yell and embarrass him and shit. Weird, but blacks have no problem insta murding some random civilian cus he looked at them wrong and face life sentence

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, nope, Xangsane and 2 others
Black moms :feelskek: this is why I wanna leave my house

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Why are blacks such cucks with their mums I’ve seen that multiple times like with ishiwspeed too who like makes millions yet still let his mum yell and embarrass him and shit. Weird, but blacks have no problem insta murding some random civilian cus he looked at them wrong and face life sentence
You weren’t wrong about these wybois :lul: @Iasacrko

How is he a cuck when he called his mother a bitch to her face, what kind of ungrateful faggot does that

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?, nope, Iasacrko and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, nope, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Some black moms be wilding ye but in this case she’s kinda in the right lol, do not disrespect your mother
Agreed but out of all race they are the most violent which makes Thier kids more violent increasing crime rate for the race

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
You weren’t wrong about these wybois :lul: @Iasacrko

How is he a cuck when he called his mother a bitch to her face, what kind of ungrateful faggot does that
Tbh she prob pays the bills so he couldn’t do anything. It just reminded me of Ishowspeed cus he did make money at that time yet still let his mum shut down his streams (and lose money jfl). Unrelated I guess

Agreed but out of all race they are the most violent which makes Thier kids more violent increasing crime rate for the race
The reason why the black family in America has failed is cuz of the lack of fatherhood and positive male role models

I can be around certain niggas and tell that their father hasn’t been in their life just from the way they carry themselves around others

Tbh she prob pays the bills so he couldn’t do anything. It just reminded me of Ishowspeed cus he did make money at that time yet still let his mum shut down his streams (and lose money jfl). Unrelated I guess
Eh yeah true, but it’s still her house at the end of the day

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nope, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 65752
Switch the screen and mute the audio dude😭

Im a cuck to my mom also. Shes robust and aggresive slavnigger and offend me sometimes for no reason

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, St.TikTokcel and Kamui

Users who are viewing this thread

Back