Strength and side effects of finasteride

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
For example, I know it crushes DHT and can make people have sexual problems. I don’t care about that because I already know no one will ever want me and I’ll be alone.

But I want to be able to keep my hair until my old age. Is finasteride able to do this or does it only slow down the inevitable loss?

Also, what side effects are there for DHT being crushed? Does your voice become higher pitched? Become less hairy overall? And in general, does it affect your secondary sexual characteristics?

• JFL
Reactions: FinasteridePoison
Voice didn't change, hair on the body and beard is same (people have complained about weaker beard, but didn't happen to me), strength is same. Also your serum test will be higher on fin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Copexodius Maximus
Imagine taking fin when there is cosmeRNA and pyrilutamide around the corner (sideless drugs as powerful as poison fin)

• Woah
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
I've been on fina for 5 years now. Hair is the same as when I started, 0 side effects

• Woah
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
Imagine taking fin when there is cosmeRNA and pyrilutamide around the corner (sideless drugs as powerful as poison fin)
How do those work?

I've been on fina for 5 years now. Hair is the same as when I started, 0 side effects
How did you get it? Must be awkward telling your doctor you want to avoid becoming a subhuman abomination and need finasteride to prevent hair loss.

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
How do those work?

How did you get it? Must be awkward telling your doctor you want to avoid becoming a subhuman abomination and need finasteride to prevent hair loss.
Online pharmacy. It wouldn't be awkward to get it in person though. "Sorry doctor, I've noticed my corners receding. I'd like to give finasteride a go to see if it stops the problem", Normal human interaction.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Copexodius Maximus