strength or aesthetics

davidgetslaid

davidgetslaid

Your better off being a kind person.
A lot of people around me are much stronger than me but they don't even look like they workout. I know that bulking leads to increased strength but i also want to keep my abs and aesthetics. However I'm still lifting wimp weight compared to them. Should I care or should i just keep staying lean and aesthetic?

A lot of people around me are much stronger than me but they don't even look like they workout. I know that bulking leads to increased strength but i also want to keep my abs and aesthetics. However I'm still lifting wimp weight compared to them. Should I care or should i just keep staying lean and aesthetic?
Depends on how old you are. Teenage years bulk but dont become a fat fuck, do low intensity cardio to keep fat low while eating enough to develop properly and gain muscle. If you're not a teenager and done growing bite the bullet and bulk so that you're no longer pathetic and then cut. Any scrawny nigger can have abs but the inherent attraction of a lean physique is implied strength, athleticism, and fighting capability. If you dont have those your abs and low body fat % doesnt matter.

• +1
Reactions: davidgetslaid