Strength program

D

Deleted member 8744

Gold
Recommend best strength program routine. Can barely lift 50 pounds at the moment

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Bump

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Hit body parts twice a week 3 sets of 8- 10 reps on exercises Add weight every so often even if you get stuck as you can just build from a few less reps if you have to. Don't make the mistake I did of thinking 3 times a week would be better when I was young. You can work stomach and calves 3 days a week however.

Hit body parts twice a week 3 sets of 8- 10 reps on exercises Add weight every so often even if you get stuck as you can just build from a few less reps if you have to. Don't make the mistake I did of thinking 3 times a week would be better when I was young. You can work stomach and calves 3 days a week however.
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and AlwaysHaveQuestions

Later today I will list the exercises I would do for each bodypart as you don't want to do too many that takes too long. What is your age as I wouldn't squat if you are still growing?

Later today I will list the exercises I would do for each bodypart as you don't want to do too many that takes too long. What is your age as I wouldn't squat if you are still growing?
20. Thanks btw

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Going to give you my workout whIch should be good for a beginner as it gets done pretty quick and hits the major stuff (keeps my old self muscled up still). I wouldn't even mess with dumbbells for a while unless you have time on your hands or you build up quite a bit. Change to the days that suit you but you must have at least 2 days rest in-between the same bodyparts and don't exceed 2 days on each bodypart. You can do stomach 3 times a week just make sure you have a day off between.

Monday and Thursday: Chest and Back - in sequence order
Standard bench press
Incline bench press
Wide grip lat pulldowns
Sitting overhead press (using a machine is fine)
Bent over rows (using a machine is fine)

Tuesday and Friday: Legs and Arms - in sequence order
Squats (Can do leg presses instead if you want)
Leg extensions
Leg curls
Calf raises (alternate sets from straight knee to bent knee if possible with machines)
Barbell curls
Tricep pushdowns
do some grip work with grippers (can do later when you are done)

• +1
Reactions: grimy