Strengthpill is real.

J

jacky hanma

Born to hate
I was in the school gym and was repping 100 kg and after I was done w a set I got up to get smth and some 5’8 Pawg walked up and tried to lift it in a curl position :lul: and said “damn I can’t even shake it”

Over for all skinny fags who can’t bench 30kg. Strengthpill is real, women want a nigga who won’t get his skull cracked open trying to defend her. Strength and intimidation is law.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanEyeArea and WatermelonLover
Women just want skinny broccoli hair faggots now anyways

• +1
Reactions: Detective, butterworld, Turbo Racist and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and exo
I was in the school gym and was repping 100 kg and after I was done w a set I got up to get smth and some 5’8 Pawg walked up and tried to lift it in a curl position :lul: and said “damn I can’t even shake it”

Over for all skinny fags who can’t bench 30kg. Strengthpill is real, women want a nigga who won’t get his skull cracked open trying to defend her. Strength and intimidation is law.
I bench 135 I’m so strong my nigga

did you talk to her at least???

So did she fuck you or did she just say she couldn't even shake the bar?