Strengths and weaknesses of this nigger? Does his eye-area elevate him into the Tyrone leagues?

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away and Deleted member 9072
@Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899 and Jason Voorhees
bruh it lokos like someone put his voice over a random nigger talking

like it seems out of place jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Jason Voorhees, gamma and 2 others

That my friend would be because he has decent looks but is a complete effeminate BITCHY pussy that would get punched apart if he stepped to a real man irl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and gamma
Why do you give a shit? Hes inaudible niggerfagg made me dnrd his video in 2 sec

Because it's a user on this website that talks like he is hard. That's why I give a fuck.

Blackgymmax

Just screams closet homosexual

He ain't no incel

He's an indenialcel

No you are right, the problem is not fucking you, it's your sexuality. Though I guess that's kind of a part of you tho right?

He's unironically the best looking black user here, many here claim to be tyrone but they're either ugly or don't post pics

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj, Sens and 3 others
He's unironically the best looking black user here, many here claim to be tyrone but they're either ugly or don't post pics

Agree.

Shame about the lack of congruency to his looks lol. Everything Rollo talks about in being congruent with your good looks, he fails on.

Blackgymmax

Just screams closet homosexual

He ain't no incel

He's an indenialcel

No you are right, the problem is not fucking you, it's your sexuality. Though I guess that's kind of a part of you tho right?
He bragged about rejecting women out of spite at his gym. He’s just salty he isn’t Aryan Chad. Hence him saying and I quote him “de-niggering myself”

Last edited:
He bragged about rejecting women out of spite at his gym. He’s just salty he isn’t Aryan Chad. Hence him saying and I quote him “de-niggering myself”

When and where? More out of social anxiety and fear of rejection after they got to know who he was on the inside more like.

He hates himself. Weak self-image.

Nigga needs Psycho-Cybernetics

I'll leave the link here for him if he reads this: https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/Psycho...44d-2b41ca41066e&pf_rd_r=RVYD5YG1GQ199F4CEJ9E

I don’t how to link comments but:

View attachment 1429197

It's all talk. If true then it's because he's a shy and insecure nigga it's obvious. He isn;t NT and afraid af it's gonna show

But also gotta remember most black girls are unattractive and it's likely they were approaching him

Also his Turkey rhino ascended him hard... He needs to post ascension pics

Also his Turkey rhino ascended him hard... He needs to post ascension pics

Oh he had surgery like MJ to hide his African big-up nose

It's all talk. If true then it's because he's a shy and insecure nigga it's obvious. He isn;t NT and afraid af it's gonna show

But also gotta remember most black girls are unattractive and it's likely they were approaching him
Nope It’s all looks

Nope It’s all looks

Yeah but if you're a complete autist and they approach you and eventually you just turn them off with this extremely effeminate energy, they won't keep perusing

He isn't a Chad for that to pass

• +1
Reactions: Kylo
Could be... He wants white stacys

White Beckys wont go for him without him acting like his race and running bbc game that way

His maxilla isn't great tbh

His problem is his personality doesn't fit into any type of black demographic. He's a misfit and screams it in the video.

Tyrone-lite looks won't fix that

Is he wearing contacts btw? If so then he's HTN

Beckys wont go for him without him acting like his race and running bbc game that way
This isn’t all the way Gossple.. I’ve done experiments to test it if you’re a GL BBC you can be proper talking and educated... you’re a just a body and dick a sick kink for Beckies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
@bobby mogs him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 1627 and 1 other person
Thank you bro

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: darkness97, Prettyboy, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
Yep.. @Blackgymmax you need to stick light brown or hazel.. that’s what looks best on you guys

Bitch boy is pretending like he didn't see this thread lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Who is he?

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, datboijj, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Are what contacts? I dont wear that shit but the big nose nigger in the pic prob does

You gonna act like the video I posted in the OP isn't you?

This isn’t all the way Gossple.. I’ve done experiments to test it if you’re a GL BBC you can be proper talking and educated... you’re a just a body and dick a sick kink for Beckies

Bingo

Its not. His nose takes up his entire face

So you had surgery and now you're afraid and embarrassed to admit you had an African nose beforehand.

That's really sad dude.

So you had surgery and now you're afraid and embarrassed to admit you had an African nose beforehand.

That's really sad dude.
Its not me. What sort of insecure loser would get surgery. Love yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: one job away, Yerico7 and MakinItHappenReturn
Its not me. What sort of insecure loser would get surgery. Love yourself.

Whatever

Just stay away from school shootings yeah?

I feel like you're going to shoot-down some all Christian school out of jealousy

You’re a mogger dude. Like face is good and a Great Body. High appeal

He needs to be united with his nigger father who he has never seen tho and then may be he'll man up and start approaching bitches or making friends

Is he locked up or something bro?

you have never been to Canada

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn