Stress avoidance is #1

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

NEET
I will not elab further than: if you don’t want to do something then don’t do it. Goes for diet, routine, working or training, school/work, anything

Stress avoidance is #1 thing for proper development and neurotransmitters

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Phxx, n9wiff, Joshrc and 14 others
So true man

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Acion and slavicpsycho
Some mvp type shit hell nah

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and slavicpsycho
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Jova, thereallegend and 2 others
He probably has extreme stress avoidance genes like me that’s why he’s NEET for 18 years
Send ur bday I'll see if you have such gene coper

• +1
Reactions: ey88
September 12 2007
It's present indeed

2+7= 9
And September

High anxiety individual but you should be a social person or have a strong social imperative

If these two sides aren't dealt with you'll be a brutalized and desperate recluse

You are expressive and need an outlet type shit. No friends would destroy your brain.

(Primary value is communication, both #1 and #2 in order are communication)

Religious upbringing likely (holy TRInity)

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
It's present indeed

2+7= 9
And September

High anxiety individual but you should be a social person or have a strong social imperative

If these two sides aren't dealt with you'll be a brutalized and desperate recluse

You are expressive and need an outlet type shit. No friends would destroy your brain.

That’s all true

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acion and Gaygymmaxx
It's present indeed

2+7= 9
And September

No way numerology is true, nigga I’m a nine life path too am I supposed to escape samsara or some shit?

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
@Gaygymmaxx

Do me

Sept 24, 2006

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Acion and Gaygymmaxx
No way numerology is true, nigga I’m a nine life path too am I supposed to escape samsara or some shit?
9 life path is sinister shut my nigga

I'd assume you are a bad person

(Male 9-9, not LP)
I've got insane data for this, irl nigga I know plotted to kill a nigga who robbed him, insane guy, tried to rob me like a little bit kinda, it was a wierd situation but if I didn't hold my ground he would have scammed me lol, and after I had given him rides with my other boy

Female who's 9-9 (day month not LP)

stole 200 dollars from me and bought meth (I made it easy I was a cuck)

FPSRUSSIA born kn the 9th has a podcast and talks about when he used to kill animals as a kid, he was rhe one who did it cuz his dad didn't like to (at like 13)

In conclusion. I'm sure you an immoral guy who could find himself at the safe end of a smoking gun. Not the kind I'd trust.

Drug addict. Dopamergic, addicted to things easily and those traits I mentioned there as well,

likely to be a jewish billionaire or serial killer

Type sheit. It's over.

Spill. I NEED MORE DATA.

HOW EVIL ARE YOU? :what:

@Gaygymmaxx

Do me

Sept 24, 2006
Htn it seems

Very good person. Similar numbers to ER

Probably Supreme gentleman tier ego under the surface :what:

Very good kind person though. As was ER until he wasn't shown the same kindness

The issue with your digit (mine too)

We grow easily resentful when not shown the same appreciation, when others wouldn't do the same for us. But it's in our nature to do more, to be too nice,

Stop expecting it. Lock in.

Very horny feller though, (looks/sex. 5)

Ur lucky number is 69 :what:

• Woah
Reactions: ey88
What if I don't wanna go to college? Should I not do it and risk not getting a corporate 9-5 job?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Gaygymmaxx
Doesnt work for people like me who work better under stress and get envious of everyone else's successs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Spill. I NEED MORE DATA.

HOW EVIL ARE YOU? :what:
you are right, that’s why I’m so wary of numerology. I am just a high functioning sociopath as corny as that is it’s true probably, I heard psychopaths sustain traumatic brain injury as a kid and that’s what happened to me, but I’m not a serial killer nigga I just wanna be rich really badly so I can get high all day and enjoy this transient life and escape my humanity/suffering. I have empathy tho I don’t think I’m a bad person if anything I’m way better than most niggas today. Im extremely risk averse and afraid of pain and suffering so I don’t do anything evil really, I just know morality is an illusion. @Gaygymmaxx

Last edited:
  • JFL
Htn it seems

Very good person. Similar numbers to ER

Probably Supreme gentleman tier ego under the surface :what:

Very good kind person though. As was ER until he wasn't shown the same kindness

The issue with your digit (mine too)

We grow easily resentful when not shown the same appreciation, when others wouldn't do the same for us. But it's in our nature to do more, to be too nice,

Stop expecting it. Lock in.

Very horny feller though, (looks/sex. 5)

Ur lucky number is 69 :what:
So I have a digit of 5 right?

• +1
Could u do me pretty pls @Gaygymmaxx

June 17 2008

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and ey88
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ey88

June 17 2008
I’ll do it

Your number is 6

Numerology 6 is the "Mother" of all numbers since it links families and keeps people together. Because numerology number 6 is trustworthy, sympathetic, gentle, and loving, they should work in teaching, nursing, and assistance. Their family-protective nature might make them good security or border security officers.

• Woah
Reactions: cooldude1231
I’ll do it

Your number is 6

Numerology 6 is the "Mother" of all numbers since it links families and keeps people together. Because numerology number 6 is trustworthy, sympathetic, gentle, and loving, they should work in teaching, nursing, and assistance. Their family-protective nature might make them good security or border security officers.
Hopefully im nice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and ey88
  • +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
you are right, that’s why I’m so wary of numerology. I am just a high functioning sociopath as corny as that is it’s true probably, I heard psychopaths sustain traumatic brain injury as a kid and that’s what happened to me, but I’m not a serial killer nigga I just wanna be rich really badly so I can get high all day and enjoy this transient life and escape my humanity/suffering. I have empathy tho I don’t think I’m a bad person if anything I’m way better than most niggas today. Im extremely risk averse and afraid of pain and suffering so I don’t do anything evil really, I just know morality is an illusion. My bday is July 28 2008. @Gaygymmaxx
Excellent. More data...

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Defeatist and ey88
I’ll do it

Your number is 6

Corny. You are a False Prophet. Astroseek.com type beat

I am the True Jew..

June 17 2008

Ahh...

You are moderatley schizophrenic. Deeply imaginative scenarios in your head at all times. Always thinking of in depth scenarios

Maybe like fucking your sister type sheit. You cant help it

A thought enters your head and you enter a fantasy along with it..

Dreams are accordingly intense. Nightmares too. Had night terrors at some point likely.

good person yes though. Shojld be very kind

However the ego is insane. Insanely desperate for respect power and obsession with his own self perceived aura...

Life path is 6, but also 33(as was eliot rodger)

Deeply self obsessed and egotistical about intellegence and superiority complex

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and ey88
What about procrastination? I get stress from not having done something but I don't want to do it. Should I still just not do it?

@Defeatist send the rest in dms

• +1
Reactions: Defeatist
i
I will not elab further than: if you don’t want to do something then don’t do it. Goes for diet, routine, working or training, school/work, anything

if your worried about neurotransmitters its probably over for you
you think chad has to put any consideration into stress prevention? no, he just fucks stacies for a living
go enjoy your normie cuck stressfree life while chad and tyrone take turns on your ltb wife

• JFL
Reactions: Defeatist
Corny. You are a False Prophet. Astroseek.com type beat

I am the True Jew..

Ahh...

You are moderatley schizophrenic. Deeply imaginative scenarios in your head at all times. Always thinking of in depth scenarios

Maybe like fucking your sister type sheit. You cant help it

A thought enters your head and you enter a fantasy along with it..

Dreams are accordingly intense. Nightmares too. Had night terrors at some point likely.

good person yes though. Shojld be very kind

However the ego is insane. Insanely desperate for respect power and obsession with his own self perceived aura...

Life path is 6, but also 33(as was eliot rodger)

Deeply self obsessed and egotistical about intellegence and superiority complex
I do think a lotta weird shit ngl and it gets engraved in my mind. Id get banned if i said them though
I dont think I have an ego (?) but lowkey i might

• JFL
I don’t have stress but I get angry sometimes

Or atleast my stress isn’t major and it’s usually about stupid things

i mean theres also such a thing as getting used to stressful situations which eventually leads to lower cortisol, if you are never stressed and thrown into a situation you dont like your cortisol will spike, whereas someone acclimated it wont

i mean theres also such a thing as getting used to stressful situations which eventually leads to lower cortisol, if you are never stressed and thrown into a situation you dont like your cortisol will spike, whereas someone acclimated it wont
Then you will die very early, 60 or 70

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
People who don’t get stressed easily and work a lot always end up dying early
Whereas the longest living people were mostly sedentary NEETs from Asia

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
you are right, that’s why I’m so wary of numerology. I am just a high functioning sociopath as corny as that is it’s true probably, I heard psychopaths sustain traumatic brain injury as a kid and that’s what happened to me, but I’m not a serial killer nigga I just wanna be rich really badly so I can get high all day and enjoy this transient life and escape my humanity/suffering. I have empathy tho I don’t think I’m a bad person if anything I’m way better than most niggas today. Im extremely risk averse and afraid of pain and suffering so I don’t do anything evil really, I just know morality is an illusion. @Gaygymmaxx
Corny fuck u just have a shit life. Muh i want to get rich so i can get high all day:lul:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Defeatist and xantrooper
Basically have 0 stress, eat raw meat, drink blood, and live the happiest life like true man like nature designed us.

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and slavicpsycho
People who don’t get stressed easily and work a lot always end up dying early
Whereas the longest living people were mostly sedentary NEETs from Asia
why does it matter how long you live when you aint doing shit with those years

Corny fuck u just have a shit life. Muh i want to get rich so i can get high all day:lul:
what happened with that girl that was cheating on her boyfriend with you

I’m not depressed like you
no im not saying to die early im just saying like living 10 extra years by doing nothing isnt really a positive

My health is always great when I NEET

You can sleep according to your natural biorythm, eat whatever you want and do whatever you want the whole day.

It's the most ideal life one could ever live, but some don't have this luxury

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Defeatist and slavicpsycho
I do too but obviously ur escaping ur whole life if u do it 24:7
That’s not how I use it lol, I just want to be rich so I don’t have to work a job anymore and za just makes everything better, but u have to moderate it since tolerance goes up and the experience becomes dull. I only smoke when I’m free