Stretch marks!

S

selfmaxing

Iron
I have good skin but I suffer from stretch marks on my legs and they kinda ruin it. It’s noticeable and I started Derma stamping (1mm) applying hydraulic before and after. I will do it weakly but I am unsure if it really works.

Did anyone have success removing stretch marks using any mircroneedling method?

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and iwillbeflinch
search foid forums, i've encountered tons of good resulsts. also laser therapy and carboxy therapy is the most efficient ones.

Well many women say these laser therapies are useless and just a scam. Don’t want to drop money for nothing :/

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
i asked a doctor he just told me to not waste money of trying to get rid of them, best case scenario is you get jacked AF so no one cares about stretch marks

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and selfmaxing
search foid forums, i've encountered tons of good resulsts. also laser therapy and carboxy therapy is the most efficient ones.
Why the fuck laser therapy pussy shit and expensive

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, noprogressno and selfmaxing
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Bro what woman will check some dudes legs. Plus if hes muscly then all good will look cool
It’s not about women it’s about me. I don’t like how it looks :)

• +1
Reactions: bleachgoon
There is no healthy way to get rid of them afaik.

Just embrace your scars already, i got a lot of them and they look tad badass. They definitely compliment a lean masc physique

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Cidre enjoyer and selfmaxing
I have good skin but I suffer from stretch marks on my legs and they kinda ruin it. It’s noticeable and I started Derma stamping (1mm) applying hydraulic before and after. I will do it weakly but I am unsure if it really works.

Made a thread on this
very promising but also expensive

• +1
Reactions: selfmaxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back