Strict cutting is miserable

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
I’ve just been downing black coffee and protein powder throughout the day starving myself. Other than that I eat lightly steamed veges meat usually fish, chicken breast or liver and dairy. Down 5 pounds in a little over 2 weeks and I feel fucked :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Xangsane, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others
I have been on a diet since May. You need any pointers? :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Xangsane, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
I have been on a diet since May. You need any pointers? :ogre:
Acid reflux, when I go hungry for too long my stomach starts burning up ever have that issue?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Gengar and PseudoMaxxer
Acid reflux, when I go hungry for too long my stomach starts burning up ever have that issue?
Well, of course if you are downing coffee and chemicals on an empty stomach…literally raping your body

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, romanstock and SubhumanCurrycel
Well, of course if you are downing coffee and chemicals on an empty stomach…literally raping your body
Its worth it I need to get this over and done with

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and TechnoBoss
I have never experienced this since dieting in May. Before that it happened a lot, it was really annoying. I think dieting will help you too in that regard.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and SubhumanCurrycel
I have never experienced this since dieting in May. Before that it happened a lot, it was really annoying. I think dieting will help you too in that regard.
I’m cutting quite aggressively since I don’t have too much to lose and I’d rather not stay in a deficit for long so this will hopefully be over by November :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gengar
I know you're a curry but down some animal fat while cutting or you will be low t cel, eat some egg yolks if nothing

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and SubhumanCurrycel
I know you're a curry but down some animal fat while cutting or you will be low t cel, eat some egg yolks if nothing
eat about 2-3 eggs per day and about a tablespoon of olive oil. Going too low fat is pretty much castration

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
eat about 2-3 eggs per day and about a tablespoon of olive oil. Going too low fat is pretty much castration
hate how curry culture hates on meat it destroys yall

• Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I’m cutting quite aggressively since I don’t have too much to lose and I’d rather not stay in a deficit for long so this will hopefully be over by November :forcedsmile:
I thought I'd stop after one or maybe two months and look at me now.

• +1
If you're pulling it off, then it isn't misery

Misery is when your addictions get just enough of a hold on you that you float around in limbo, slowly gaining weight and not able to stop yourself

• Love it
I don’t avoid meat I eat a decent amount of meat organs and fish just don’t eat beef pork
yeah that's the shittiest meat you avoid the most nutritious meat

• +1
Chadpreets.org

• +1