Stroma Medical new pics

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad

Seems like a brown eye mid process to blue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Traxanas
It's not the commercial laser though, right?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
When is this supposed to be even ready? Isn’t it like 5+ years? Are people really counting down the days for this?

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and forwardgrowth
lol zero-sentience ethnics going blind. When will you drones learn?

lol zero-sentience ethnics going blind. When will you drones learn?
keep crying faggot.
When is this supposed to be even ready? Isn’t it like 5+ years? Are people really counting down the days for this?
sooner than that in europe. also there are other pictures. these results are just a close up of a half result

it should look better, not even close to ideal yet

it looks like grey

i'm waiting to see the first actual results

I feel like she's scanning my soul

i'm waiting to see the first actual results
there is a spanish facebook group where full eye results are posted, but I suspect it's all fake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
They said its after 3 treatments for this one, so it looks like its actually fairly effective.
It better be a vibrant, deep color, otherwise scamaz

thing is they did say how it matters whether you have light brown eyes and really dark, black ones, prob they'll do it for extra money for another go of operation to remove more melanin or something, emerald green ones would fit so much for Med pheno or Steven Kelly's light green eyes

It better be a vibrant, deep color, otherwise scamaz

thing is they did say how it matters whether you have light brown eyes and really dark, black ones, prob they'll do it for extra money for another go of operation to remove more melanin or something, emerald green ones would fit so much for Med pheno or Steven Kelly's light green eyes
I think they charge less for each treatment after the first, thats what they said on the facebook page.

i just want to make my eyes slightly lighter tbh. prolly like 1-2 treatments would give me my goal

i just want to make my eyes slightly lighter tbh. prolly like 1-2 treatments would give me my goal
bro eye color is so important for prettyboymaxxing, if u want u can get a really light color which may seem feminine but works well if you're gonna prettyboymax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
bro eye color is so important for prettyboymaxxing, if u want u can get a really light color which may seem feminine but works well if you're gonna prettyboymax
i have hazel/green eyes already but i want them like a 2 shades lighter so they can be seen even in shitty lighting. idc how feminine i look when i’m 6’1 and 175lbs 10% BF when i hit my weight goal.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
which path are you taking from the prettyboy class?

tiktok prettyboy:
Images 12

robust prettyboy:
CZgUScO

sand nigas with blue eyes is going to look retardo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 2846