Stroma?

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
Tried looking it up but found very little info. Is it even a thing yet?
Anyone have any idea on costs?
Anyone have before & after pics?

• +1
Reactions: Titbot

there website has all of the information about stroma which is available now

no idea how much it will cost

the surgery isnt out yet so no results of what you will look like if you had the procedure but this is an image on of stroma tests apparently, the brown ring around your pupil wont be there though if stroma gets released

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 2846
it would be very helpful if we got to see the faces as well. not just the eyes

I heard there's a risk of going blind if it goes wrong. Best not to risk it. Eye colour is not massively important anyway.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and JustTrynaGrow

there website has all of the information about stroma which is available now

no idea how much it will cost

the surgery isnt out yet so no results of what you will look like if you had the procedure but this is an image on of stroma tests apparently, the brown ring around your pupil wont be there though if stroma gets released
View attachment 149001
The blue doesn't even look blue and looks artificial af

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
I heard there's a risk of going blind if it goes wrong. Best not to risk it. Eye colour is not massively important anyway.
I'll just run eyepatch game if one eye goes blind

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
these are just tests so that colour may not be the final colour your eyes will be. the eyes look more sorta bluey silvery to me. looks a bit of but well just have to wait and see for the final results when it gets released

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
Stroma website looks very amateurish

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod and Kade
it would be very helpful if we got to see the faces as well. not just the eyes
yeah it would, dont think any pics like that have been released yet, probably for privacy reasons or something

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
these are just tests so that colour may not be the final colour your eyes will be. the eyes look more sorta bluey silvery to me. looks a bit of but well just have to wait and see for the final results when it gets released
Keep in mind that those pictures were taken with proper lightning, and if that's what it looks like with proper lightning then I fear it won't do us any good. Of course we gotta wait for the final product but it doesn't seem promising to me at all. Unless they can make your eyes icy blue it's not worth it

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and jjm4765
they said if it does get released it will be risk free, we'll just have to wait and see

• +1
Reactions: Drugs
probably will only benefit ethnics for exotic halo

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2846
Keep in mind that those pictures were taken with proper lightning, and if that's what it looks like with proper lightning then I fear it won't do us any good. Of course we gotta wait for the final product but it doesn't seem promising to me at all. Unless they can make your eyes icy blue it's not worth it
i think it depends on what the persons eye colour under the brown layer is as well, hopefully if it does come out it should be in the next 2 years so then well be able to see proper results

Do it in one eye, if u get blind, u still have other.

• +1
probably will only benefit ethnics for exotic halo
people love unique traits. just gettin one eye done with stoma would be a big looksmax.
That's prob what I'd do unless stroma actually made your eyes icy blue in which case I'd get both done.

• +1
i think it depends on what the persons eye colour under the brown layer is as well, hopefully if it does come out it should be in the next 2 years so then well be able to see proper results
Somebody claimed that all Caucasoids have blue eyes, and pointed out how babies tend to have blue eyes at first but then it changes to brown. Someone else also joked that when stroma is released, every ethnic will get it which in turn will make brown eyes exotic, so lifefuel for ethnics that won't change their eye color :feelskek:

Do it in one eye, if u get blind, u still have other.
You consider two different coloured eyes a looksmax or min?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Anyone who doesn't have brown eyes has some type of polymorphism on either of the HERC2 and/or OCA2 genes. So I'm not sure what the side effects of changing eye color from brown to green/blue through some experimental mechanism would be.

if i were do get stroma, i’d only Tx1 and Tx2 done so my hazel/green eyes will get lighter

Those aren’t the final results. It takes several treatments to safely go from brown to grey blue.

Those aren’t the final results. It takes several treatments to safely go from brown to grey blue.
Weet ik maar je moet er ook mee rekening houden dat de flits aanstaat op de foto's waardoor de kleur die je nu ziet er nog duidelijker uitziet. Maar ondanks die duidelijkheid zie je alsnog haast niks.
Stroma = cope

View attachment 149023
Ray Leblanc = cope

Keep in mind that those pictures were taken with proper lightning,
JFL. Those weren’t taken with proper lighting, they even said so on their Facebook page when the results were initially released. Too bad that Facebook post is now deleted or I would’ve linked it here.

• +1
JFL. Those weren’t taken with proper lighting, they even said so on their Facebook page when the results were initially released. Too bad that Facebook post is now deleted or I would’ve linked it here.
Ben jij ook etnisch

Stroma = cope

View attachment 149023
I believe they’re doing their trials in South America since it’s cheaper. They also don’t plan on releasing their procedure unless it’s been approved by the government of the country they plan to release it in.
Ben jij ook etnisch
Nee.

• +1
Stroma = cope

View attachment 149023
Also, the guy claiming it’s never coming out in North America is spouting bullshit. Stroma never claimed they won’t release their procedure in North America, only that it’d be harder to get FDA approval in the U.S. than approval for their procedure in the European Union, which is why it’ll take several years longer to get out in North America.
Neither is glaucoma ”certain” to happen after taking the procedure.
5. I’ve read that the STRŌMA® procedure could cause elevated eye pressure, which could lead to pigmentary glaucoma. Is this true?

Some physicians on blogs and elsewhere have suggested that the STRŌMA® procedure could cause elevated eye pressure and lead to pigmentary glaucoma. We were concerned about this issue right from the start of our studies, so it was the first issue we tested and measured in our initial pre-clinical and clinical studies. Thus far, pigmentary glaucoma has not proved to be a problem.
The condition, known as “pigmentary dispersion syndrome,” arises from abrasion of the pigment of the iris epithelium, located at the back of the iris. This pigment is much thicker than the pigment on the front of the iris, and the abrasion causes this thicker pigment to be dislodged in relatively large pieces. These pieces travel to the front edge of the iris, where they become trapped in the drainage system of the eye called the trabecular meshwork, thereby reducing fluid outflow and increasing the pressure within the eye (intraocular pressure or “IOP”). It is believed that this increase in IOP can lead to glaucoma, a condition that over time can produce permanent loss of vision.
In the case of the STRŌMA® procedure, the pigment layer covering the front of the iris is far thinner than the pigment layer at the rear of the iris. In addition, the pigment is removed by the natural tissue elimination process initiated by laser exposure, rather than by direct abrasion. Finally, this elimination process digests the pigment into the iris and eliminates it through the blood stream, so it never has a chance to become trapped in the trabecular meshwork. We therefore believe that the risk of any pressure elevation (and therefore glaucoma) is small. Of course, we continue to study this issue throughout our clinical trials.