Strong Jawline over Strong chin anyday. Andy Black

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
This guy andy black has a shit chin but a really nice jaw/jawline, millions of girls fangirl over him.

Hope for recessed chins tbh.

CYDWqrPW8AAziPb

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and karbo

remember; no such thing as a lesbian

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, slayer69, Britishlooksmaxxer and 3 others
This guy andy black has a shit chin but a really nice jaw/jawline, millions of girls fangirl over him.

Hope for recessed chins tbh.

View attachment 677404

Also the second one looks like a typicall guy who would slay girls the fact that girls like these kind of males more shows that my opinion is better

They're the same person nigga
How? The face of the guy looks square on the top the one below looks different wth either way the second looks better

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
How? The face of the guy looks square on the top the one below looks different wth either way the second looks better
Also the second one looks like a typicall guy who would slay girls the fact that girls like these kind of males more shows that my opinion is better
dude the fuck are you talking about. they are the same person, one is frontal other is side profile lmao jfl @ u

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
dude the fuck are you talking about. they are the same person, one is frontal other is side profile lmao jfl @ u
Guys being autistic ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and karbo
Stfu u pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
I dont know this musician neither did i press to watch the video from the thumbnail i see in the video without pressing on it doesnt look like the same guy you nerd either way as i said he looks better in the second one stop acting like a smartass you think you have high IQ now?

• JFL
Reactions: karbo