BBC LOVER
Dont tell me that psl is law

are you blind you dont see he looks good or something
what mtn

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and murdah
are you blind you dont see he looks good or something
what mtn
He looks good but he just has harmony, psl wise he is strong mtn, he's not chadlite, if you measure his ratios you'll see that he is strong mtn or weak htn. You can look good without being high in psl, niggas here keep saying "chadlite or death" it's just not true

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Teddo23 and Sprinkles
He looks good but he just has harmony, psl wise he is strong mtn, he's not chadlite, if you measure his ratios you'll see that he is strong mtn or weak htn. You can look good without being high in psl, niggas here keep saying "chadlite or death" it's just not true
who the fuck measures ratios dude its not 2022 wake up?

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Sprinkles and Teddo23
"Measure his ratios" , chadlite, mtn, get the fuck out with that dumb shit your brain has been fried from this site I suggest you get off. He is attractive to girls he has female appeal. I don't need to measure his ratios and shit to see it. Your brain can instantly recognize who is attractive who is not

• +1
Reactions: ALLIWANTISTJD
NOT MTN. low htn.

"Measure his ratios" , chadlite, mtn, get the fuck out with that dumb shit your brain has been fried from this site I suggest you get off. He is attractive to girls he has female appeal. I don't need to measure his ratios and shit to see it. Your brain can instantly recognize who is attractive who is not
You don't understand, that's exactly my point. Ppl here are obsessed with psl and ratios and think that you need to look like a model to be attractive. The reality most of the ppl I see girls simping for on tiktok are these strong mtn and htn dudes with good harmony, not these aspie supermodels with 0 uee and huge cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Harmony pill.

Nah tbh it's not just is he attractive or not, some men are cute and some men are dimorphic and hot. Pretty boy is big cope

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
You don't understand, that's exactly my point. Ppl here are obsessed with psl and ratios and think that you need to look like a model to be attractive. The reality most of the ppl I see girls simping for on tiktok are these strong mtn and htn dudes with good harmony, not these aspie supermodels with 0 uee and huge cheekbones
Yes because these models doesn't have any appeal at all, most of the faggots here just don't get that. You can be mtn with maxed female appeal and get more girls than Jordan barret currently who looks like anorexic tranny

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3